The (Hopefully) Inevitable Mat Damon is...... Thread

If they cast Matt Damon for anything it has to be Hush.
With the right script it should be awesome to see both of them on screen.

Or how about Matt Damon as Harvey Dent/Two Face

I don't think Matt would do it. He's not into the current emphasis on superhero movies, and it's not like he appears in every Affleck-directed movie. I think they'll wait for an Oscar-baity movie to do together.

I believe that his Dick would be too old for anyone's liking. I'm not feeling it.

Strictly For the success of dceu he should be Hal. He's considered a big time actor and to me they already took bad moves( box office wise) not making will smith the lantern or cyborg and the rock as either lantern or Aquaman. No matter how much the critics bashed it , it would have make boatloads of dough.

His Dick would be older than the ones we're used to seeing, but I think we could all adjust to it.

As long as they introduce him gradually and not simply shove it down our throats, I believe we could.

You know, I've been reading the Batman: A Celebration of 75 Years hardcover recently, and was thinking that, should WB/Affleck opt not to do a "Throw in every villain plus the kitchen sink" movie or an adaptation of one of the more recent/popular arcs, doing a film inspired by the "Player on the Other Side" story might be a cool idea. Something a little more low key. And in that case, I think Damon playing Wrath could be interesting.

:awesome::applaud:bow:

And I agree. Dick should never feel forced.

The real question is what Nightwing's mask will look like. Will it have white-out eyes. Because given the footage that we've seen of Deathstroke his left eye in his mask is not whited out.

I don't know about you but I think it'll be awkward to see Dick thrust in with Deathstroke's brown eye out there for the world to see.

Why do you guys want Dick Grayson played by an actor who is older than Ben Affleck?

Denzel should be Two Face.

He's the best at playing good guys and bad guys.

He's a year older than Affleck. :funny:

I know but it honestly seems inevitable that they would make him Jason anyway, I'm pretty sure Affleck would cast someone he's friends with in real life to play Robin. It would also make their chemistry natural.

Mr Freeze. Matt Damon could do the role just fine, age wouldn't be an issue, and also, I like Mr Freeze and would like to see a good adaptation of him before I die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"