The Hype Coloring Book

This one was fun!

color1x.jpg

BUMP!!!!!

We have got to get this thread up and running again!

Some incredible stuff in here! I know nothin about photoshop but the next pic i draw i would LOVE for one of you guys to tackle the coloring for me if one of you wouldnt mind!

a new version of this is in the works :)

kane must be psychic

So Midnyte_Sun, do you by any chance like Ghost Rider?XD

There is a strong possibility that I freakin' love Ghost Rider.

Those Ghost rider pics look awesome, I'd love to see them coloured.lol

Can someone do something with this Spider-Man comic that I made when I was younger, I just found it and thought of putting it on the boards for a reaction but now maybe you guys can make it better than what it somewhat already is. Many things are off in here but I was younger when I made it so here it is lol

drunk003-1.jpg

drunk004-1.jpg

drunk005-1.jpg

drunk006-1.jpg

Registered to the site after stumbling across the thread looking for lineart.
Gotta say, some really (freakishly) talented folks here.
I thought I was alone in my fascination with coloring other people's work!
Where's Ed gone? I was hoping to ask him some stuff, but I'll put it to the community at large:
The Wacom pad? How is it? How's it for coloring/drawing? What's the learning curve?
I'm a little bummed, I wanted to share some of my own colorings with you guys (I happen to have a version of Deadpool falling out the window myself!), but it looks like I have to have "X" posts before uploading.
Still, cheers to you guys!
I'll be checking back weekly!

*Edit, it looks like I can upload!*
deadpool-alvinleecol.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying not to be overly-aggressive, but:
Lineart first, color second. Joe Mad's Subzero
BW_SubZero01-1.jpg

BW_SubZero01_color.jpg

And last one for the night:
Lineart first, color second.
shanna.jpg
shannacolor-1.jpg
And an updated version I did last night (the first color was one I did earlier)
shannacol2.jpg

Last edited:
i know it's been a very long time, and some of these faces roam the hype no more ( :() but would anyone be interested in another go-round of this?

it'd be much more organized for sure, and i promise i won't be the diva i was before (well i'll try anyway) haha
this was probably my most successful thread to date (and still may be), so i was obviously a tyrant trying to keep it afloat. i retroactively apologize

i have a whole HUGE folder of LineArt lined up :rimshot: if there's enough who wanna give this a shot. whether you have only colored with crayola, or are a pro, and all in between, everyone is welcome. we all learned a lot from each other in the past and i thought it'd be fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"