The Hype Coloring Book

very cool. I have been taking a break from the computer period from being burnt out, but these seem like fun.

spiderman-1.jpg

maybe! its a great piece who is it by???

I have almost finished the other spiderman, its the first colouring job Ive attempted for about 4 years (and the ones 4 years ago were ****)

I think I'm going to try to get back in to coloring some of these. Shamike I like that line art, but is there a hi-res version available? Would be awesome if there were.

I think that was the highest resolution available. I got it from Deviantart.

shamike- you can't hotlink. you're going to have to host on imageshack, photobucket, tinypic or something like that, otherwise a mod will end up deleting it and/or infracting you

i'm pretty sure that flickr isn't on their list of approved sites to link from, but i could be wrong. just didn't want you to get an infraction for something easily fixable

NEW LINEART

First up here, we've got a Green Arrow

87greenarrow.jpg

full size:

87greenarrow.jpg

Next, a Transformer

88transformer.jpg

full size:

88transformer.jpg

Iron Fist by Joe Prado

89ironfist.jpg

full size:

89ironfist.jpg

And to coincide with this month's Fan Art Contest, here is a Green Lantern. If you haven't checked out the Art Contest, be sure to check it out

25s3636.jpg

full size:

1497d02.jpg

I am working on one of the pics you posted (the GL one) I just haven't had time to finish it. There is a lot going on right now for me.

I like this one a lot! The red has a very muted look which is comfortable to look at, but the blue has a dark purple look, and doesnt match so well. I think if the blue was lightened up and pushed toward a cooler shade, the colors would sit together much better.

I went to do some coloring yesterday and my pc crashed. It has a virus that I couldn't get rid of myself. So it is in the shop. I have my son's pc as a back up, but no photoshop on his pc.

^^^ I'm really liking that! The color pallette reminds me of the end of Robocop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"