Superman2.jpg

a bump for the heck of it

March2006_WonderWoman_DB.jpg

Decided to give this one a go

supes by lei:
Superman_Lei.jpg

Had to colour that wonder woman one :D

all of these are good i just wish i could draw that good

Does anyone have an opinion on this book? How to Color for Comics Supersize (Paperback) by Guru eFX.

I've got the DC guide to colouring and its great, but for a beginner it doesnt tell me much about specifics like the best way to do muscle group gradients, feathering, hair etc. There are just times when I think I'm over rendering parts of a figure, or the wall gradient looks too "one colour". And things like brush types to use to give a wall that stony look or a carpet a less flat look.

Any suggestions on books on the nitty gritty?

if you're referrring to the first page, it's joe maduriera

if you're talking about this page, i'm not sure i can't remember but if i come across it again,i'll try and get a name

I ripped this pic from someone here but can't remember the persons name.Sorry for stealing but I thought it was such a great pic I had too give it some color.I love the art work you've all posted I wish I was able too draw that well .
superman2.jpg

I ripped this pic from someone here but can't remember the persons name.Sorry for stealing but I thought it was such a great pic I had too give it some color.I love the art work you've all posted I wish I was able too draw that well .
superman2.jpg

EVL is the artist. he's a poster here and i guess you could say semi-pro

his stuff rocks

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back