• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Hype Coloring Book

This one was fun!

color1x.jpg

BUMP!!!!!

We have got to get this thread up and running again!

Some incredible stuff in here! I know nothin about photoshop but the next pic i draw i would LOVE for one of you guys to tackle the coloring for me if one of you wouldnt mind!

a new version of this is in the works :)

kane must be psychic

So Midnyte_Sun, do you by any chance like Ghost Rider?XD

There is a strong possibility that I freakin' love Ghost Rider.

Those Ghost rider pics look awesome, I'd love to see them coloured.lol

Can someone do something with this Spider-Man comic that I made when I was younger, I just found it and thought of putting it on the boards for a reaction but now maybe you guys can make it better than what it somewhat already is. Many things are off in here but I was younger when I made it so here it is lol

drunk003-1.jpg

drunk004-1.jpg

drunk005-1.jpg

drunk006-1.jpg

Registered to the site after stumbling across the thread looking for lineart.
Gotta say, some really (freakishly) talented folks here.
I thought I was alone in my fascination with coloring other people's work!
Where's Ed gone? I was hoping to ask him some stuff, but I'll put it to the community at large:
The Wacom pad? How is it? How's it for coloring/drawing? What's the learning curve?
I'm a little bummed, I wanted to share some of my own colorings with you guys (I happen to have a version of Deadpool falling out the window myself!), but it looks like I have to have "X" posts before uploading.
Still, cheers to you guys!
I'll be checking back weekly!

*Edit, it looks like I can upload!*
deadpool-alvinleecol.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying not to be overly-aggressive, but:
Lineart first, color second. Joe Mad's Subzero
BW_SubZero01-1.jpg

BW_SubZero01_color.jpg

And last one for the night:
Lineart first, color second.
shanna.jpg
shannacolor-1.jpg
And an updated version I did last night (the first color was one I did earlier)
shannacol2.jpg

Last edited:
i know it's been a very long time, and some of these faces roam the hype no more ( :() but would anyone be interested in another go-round of this?

it'd be much more organized for sure, and i promise i won't be the diva i was before (well i'll try anyway) haha
this was probably my most successful thread to date (and still may be), so i was obviously a tyrant trying to keep it afloat. i retroactively apologize

i have a whole HUGE folder of LineArt lined up :rimshot: if there's enough who wanna give this a shot. whether you have only colored with crayola, or are a pro, and all in between, everyone is welcome. we all learned a lot from each other in the past and i thought it'd be fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"