The Hype Mole 3: "The Cost of Living"

I'll repost this, so it won't get lost in the shuffle.

I got a question. How old is everyone? I'm 39. Born in August of '65. Just curious to see if there are any olbies on this island with me.

I got a question. How old is everyone? I'm 39. Born in August of '65. Just curious to see if there are any olbies on this island with me.

I was born eleven eleven of seventy-seven. :) I'm 27 and I wouldn't call 39 old really. We do have a lot of little ones around here. Do any of you know where your parents are?

I was born eleven eleven of seventy-seven. :) I'm 27 and I wouldn't call 39 old really. We do have a lot of little ones around here. Do any of you know where your parents are?

My parents, along with my late wife, and the sister who raised me are all dead.

My parents, along with my late wife, and the sister who raised me are all dead.

Jesus Christ. I'm sorry man. You're pretty young to have lost so many people.

Apparently as the Houston D.A. my father had more than his fair share of enemies. I was only a baby when it happened

The house my parents lived in was broken into my mother and father were bound and gagged, put on opposite sides of our living room and my mother was tortured mercilessly as my father had to watch her slowly die. Then they decapitated him, Luckily my much older sister was not home at the time and for some ridiculous reason they decided not to take what was left of my life.

My sister took care of me and raised me, while I was away at college my sophomore year she died of cancer, I didn't even know she was sick.

A few months later I got married to my 6 year Girlfriend. 6 months and 21 days later she was killed in a hit and run.

None of the killers have been caught.

Now that you all know about me. I would like the favor returned, If we're here for the long haul I would at least like to make the best of it.

Dallas, eh?

I'm from Houston.

Apparently as the Houston D.A. my father had more than his fair share of enemies. I was only a baby when it happened

The house my parents lived in was broken into my mother and father were bound and gagged, put on opposite sides of our living room and my mother was tortured mercilessly as my father had to watch her slowly die. Then they decapitated him, Luckily my much older sister was not home at the time and for some ridiculous reason they decided not to take what was left of my life.

My sister took care of me and raised me, while I was away at college my sophomore year she died of cancer, I didn't even know she was sick.

A few months later I got married to my 6 year Girlfriend. 6 months and 21 days later she was killed in a hit and run.

None of the killers have been caught.

Now that you all know about me. I would like the favor returned, If we're here for the long haul I would at least like to make the best of it.

My name's Harry, I think I've mentioned that. Anyway... I've never been to Texas. But I know what's it's like to lose people... At least I will. My sister works in Sydney. She has cancer. I was there... You know... Saying goodbye.

I have a feeling my time is quickly coming to pass.

My father is on a ship telling the story of me to some sailors. When i get of this island i may go see him. Hope he forgave me for the whole visiting him on his honeymoon.

Well this was quite unpleasant. As I went on a trek to find things to help us I was surprised in seeing how many of you stole from me. I may not be able to show you retribution on the island but if we get off...... :mad:

No I do not mind, I am 36 years old. I am obviously older then I look.

What about you?

All my parts are different ages, though i have a fine ass, i think it belonged to a go go dancer.

If we get bored on the island i'll happily shake my money maker.

So we are all playing the get to know each other game? Could very easily be a ruse from the other to get us all trusting and comfortable with each other so that BAM, gone in the night when we least expect it. But I'll play along anyways.

I'm 22, born in February of '82. I was born in Los Angeles and lived there my entire life. I was raised by my dad, because my mom died shortly after childbirth. My dad and I were close when I was a kid, but I haven't really spoken with him the past few years. He became so focused on his work that I guess I just wasn't important enough for him to make time for anymore.

I started going to UCLA, where I met Amanda, and we fell in love. She started to blame me for struggles with our relationship, though, starting blaming me because of all the trips and stuff I took after I dropped out of college. I did a lot of traveling - Europe, Africa, Asia, even to South America a couple times. Just wherever I thought I could find an adventure.

I had been in Sydney for only a couple days when she called me to tell me she wanted to break up, talked about how I wasn't around enough for her, and she didn't even know who I was anymore. I got on the flight to go home to see her, cut my vacation short just to go along with her ********, and now I'm stranded on this damned island. What a load of crap.

(PS: Closer to 10 CST would be better for me, as I won't be home until 10 CST. But if you don't mind me coming in about an hour after the party or so that's fine too)

I'm glad I didn't miss much last couple days. Your lovable co-host has been bed ridden last few days with the flu :csad:

But I'm feeling much better now :up:

If you have not sent a quiz to me but you did to chase, please forward me the quiz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"