The Hype Mole: Bomb Threat

Everybody who was active at that time had already contributed in the disarming. It was up to the last 4 to handle the safe right? The 5 of us bomb guys couldn't officially submit anything; that's how I understood it.

4 potential moles. All is not lost :o

Wrong. I have reason to believe the mole helped with the bomb, to gain some sort of trust.

But I've been on the mole since Jump Street...

..and I hope I'm right. :o

There will be a mission tomorrow but you will have the weekend.

All I need is Psycho Symbiote's quiz but he has until 8 CST.

Wrong. I have reason to believe the mole helped with the bomb, to gain some sort of trust.

But I've been on the mole since Jump Street...

..and I hope I'm right. :o

The person I think is the mole didn't do anything to throw me off the trail. In fact, I'm more convinced.

There will be a mission tomorrow but you will have the weekend.

All I need is Psycho Symbiote's quiz but he has until 8 CST.
Welp...I wanted to be more leniant and wait for Psycho Symbiote to turn in his quiz because he said he wouldn't be on but I didn't do the same for Dr. Watson so the third person executed is:

Psycho Symbiote...thanks for playing.

I WAS ABDUCTED! :cmad:
I'm on vacaition! And Like...Forgot!
I blame TEDDY for all of this...

So who actually thinks they've found the mole? :huh: Cause I'm completely stumped. Mostly because I'm apathetic though haha.

So who actually thinks they've found the mole? :huh: Cause I'm completely stumped. Mostly because I'm apathetic though haha.

I'm pretty sure I know who the mole is, but I can't be too sure.

Sorry to see you go:csad: But we must have deadlines.

Man, kinda sucks how all of the people leaving have left because of not making the deadline, kinda kills the excitement, but I'm sure now things will get interesting. :woot:

What time is the next mission gonna be up?

Yea...we are down to the people that participate regularly. Next mission will be up later tonight but it won't be timed so you will have the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"