The Hype Mole Mission 5: The Grid

Sorry kids, I was at Spoons' for the whole week. Too busy out havin fun to log onto the Hype :csad:

Sorry kids, I was at Spoons' for the whole week. Too busy out havin fun to log onto the Hype :csad:
I called it! SEX:o You also need to visit the other place you post and respond to the over/under thread:)

heh, I was almost with you(figuratively) I had like 3 minutes one morning to do the quiz :p

I called it! SEX:o You also need to visit the other place you post and respond to the over/under thread:)

Ugh, I saw that thread already lol. And I was doing more than just having sex :o

heh, I was almost with you(figuratively) I had like 3 minutes one morning to do the quiz :p

Nice. New Year's week is always fun; lots of partying!

I will tell you all that one person guessed the correct number for the grid and got the word(s) that basically tells the clue:o

Would that one like to share with all of us? If not, I will share the squares I got to anyone who is willing to do the same.

Pickles :csad:

Were you under or over by the way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"