The Hype Mole Mission 6: Mole Hangman

So we are judged on the quiz not the hangman, Because if its the hangman i'm screwed in this game.
No, how you did on the hangman has nothing to do with your score on the quiz except for the one question about the larger clue which forced you all to work together.

So err, I take it the rest of you have given up? :o

Expect the next mission very soon.

Ok ladies, the quizzes are in... and the results show that you are all suffering from mild ******ation. HOWever, we can't have you all eliminated but by no means should any of you feel any pride in making the cut this time.

The poster who is being sent home with nothing more than bus fair is...

Spider-Fan AND Dr. Watson :wow:

You slackers. The deadline was there for a reason.

The rest of you better eat some fish before the next round.

Oh, and Thor Ordinaryson... you never sent me your quiz, but I've been assured by chase that you managed to send it to him with a relative lack of fuss. Thanks for overlooking me, you lil b****. But you're through to the next round. :cmad:

Ok ladies, the quizzes are in... and the results show that you are all suffering from mild ******ation. HOWever, we can't have you all eliminated but by no means should any of you feel any pride in making the cut this time.

The poster who is being sent home with nothing more than bus fair is...

Spider-Fan AND Dr. Watson :wow:

You slackers. The deadline was there for a reason.

The rest of you better eat some fish before the next round.

Oh, and Thor Ordinaryson... you never sent me your quiz, but I've been assured by chase that you managed to send it to him with a relative lack of fuss. Thanks for overlooking me, you lil b****. But you're through to the next round. :cmad:

Not very nice :(

Sorry Spider-Fan and Doc but as Eggy said...there is a deadline for a reason:o You are OUT:cmad: New mission thread in a few minutes.

I didn't use the +2 you gave me squirrel.. Glad I didn't :p

Has anyone been eliminated for anything other than late quizzes this game?

My bad, thought he meant this round. :o

Sounds good to me.

Speaking of which, have you seen Thor?

lol

*high five*

Why don't I feel cool when I say that? :(

LOL, this is what I get for spending my whole day out I suppose.

Good luck guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"