The Hype Mole: Mole Hunt

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
fingerprint3qn0.jpg

The Hype Mole Mission 2: Mole Hunt

The objective of this mission is to go on a scavenger hunt for famous moles. You must find a picture of each of the 7 moles and post them all in 1 post only in the mission thread. However, the next person cannot post the exact same picture as someone else. If you do so, quickly find another picture and edit your post. Be crafty as the only rule that must be followed was stated. You can work as a team or work against another player(s).

Therefore, it is paramount to complete this mission as quickly as possible. The first 5 people that can post all 7 unique pictures will have an extra opportunity for the execution quiz. This mission may have something to do with the mole’s identity or future missions so pay attention to your surroundings. The second execution quiz will pertain to this mission and the mole’s identity. As always, the mole cannot be eliminated. Good luck!

Here is the list of the 7 moles:
1)A live mole (animal)
2)Morocco Mole
3)The Guy with a Mole on Austin Powers Goldmember
4)The Mole People movie poster or book cover (either will do)
5)Hans Moleman from the Simpsons
6)Bottles from Banjo Kazooie
7)Digger from Shirt Tails

It is self explanatory...I swear I am going to have a mission in which the rules are long and the mission seems tough but if you read it all it says just pm me 'hi' and you pass.

i get it now. its not past mole winners, but famous mole-moles. lol

I will post the list of 7 that you must find in 2 hours. I am doing this to give everyone an equal chance once the mission starts as not everyone is on here all the time.

i get it now. its not past mole winners, but famous mole-moles. lol
hahahaha that would have been tricky:woot:...especially if Bella would have won because that girl has only been seen by a select lucky few.

but i get off work in two hours... so i have to go home...

what about people with dial up? kinda screwed them over huh?

I FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o1009k.jpg

bdl151.jpg

Sorry Chaseter...I didn't really try...:)

Good Luck everyone.

Jeez even if I got into the game I would have for sure failed here :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member