The Hype Mole Season 2 FINALE!!!

I think The Last Son is the Mole. His answers seem too... Staged. Plus, it seems his personality changed drastically over the course of the game.

If TDK is the Mole, don't you think he would have some better "proof" that TLS is the Mole? TLS answers make so much sense, they don't make any sense.

If that makes any sense. :huh:

You're reading into things too much. That is like a defendant going into a court room, charged with murder and saying "there is so much evidence against me, I can't be guilty!"

You're reading into things too much. That is like a defendant going into a court room, charged with murder and saying "there is so much evidence against me, I can't be guilty!"

That's how I feel. I don't know what else I could have done. I gave them the Moles name! All the votes are in. I just hope a majority of the players believed the evidence and not gut feelings.

Last edited:
I have all but one vote but we don't need it as it won't change the results. But now...time to make you all feel very stupid:)

Some of you are about to owe me a beer in a few minutes, possibly.

Last edited:
Mission 1: Keep Your Enemies Closer – AlteredEgo
•No clues were given this mission.

Mission 2: Bomb the Boat – Star
•The mission was obviously from “The Dark Knight”.
•Clue was a picture of Walker Texas Ranger. The mole’s last name is Walker.

Mission 3: Hostage Situation – Asteroid-Man
•The Mole’s Box was #7…which is how many Batman movies have hit theatres: Batman(1966), Batman(1989), Batman Returns(1992), Batman Forever(1995), Batman & Robin(1997), Batman Begins(2005), and The Dark Knight(2008).
•The mole’s box contained a 1939 quarter and a picture of Rosemary Harris = Aunt May = May 1939 was when Batman first appeared in comics. The broken up coins added up to 1939 and the letters spelled Rosemary Harris.
Mission 4: A Very Grinchy Christmas – StorminNorman Returns
•Picture of Santa. Santa Claus was another username made by the mole which was discovered by the user Badger and is common knowledge. A robin was also in the picture ala Batman and Robin.

Mission 5: The Grid - AndThePickles

•Red grid. Red is the mole’s favorite color.
•Special clue was in box 30 which said Alan Moore. 30 is the mole’s age.
•Clue was a picture Alan Moore which is the mole’s favorite author.

Mission 6: Mole Hangman – Spider-Fan and Dr. Watson
•Each hangman clue was a knight…a hint at Batman, the Dark Knight.
•The larger clue was the history of Britain…the mole lives in the U.K.
•Hangman is also a DC character and Batman villain.

Mission 7: The Dharma Initiative – Nirvana
•The quote was from Winston Churchill…a British Prime Minister.
•The clue said that the mole’s first name is Clint.

Mission 8: Crack the Safe – SsM

•The questions all had to do with Bond and Flemming. Ian was born in London, England and Bond/MI6 is based out of Britain.
•The mission failed so no one got a clue.

Mission 9: Who Dunnit’? – Scarlet Spidey

•KAN3, the killer, is an obvious reference to Batman’s Bob Kane.
•The kill takes place in the Library with a statue bust of Shakespeare which is a reference to Adam West’s Batman in which he accessed the Bat Cave via pressing a button inside a William Shakespeare bust located in the Library.
•The time of the murder was 7 o’clock which was the mole’s safe box number in the 3rd mission, 7.
•The mission failed so no one got a clue
•Batman is also known as the Dark Detective

Mission 10: Pictionary – Thor Odinson
•The first set of pictures was a UNIT, TED danson, burger KING, and DOM jolly = United Kingdom.
•The second set of pictures was JACK in the box, a NICKEL, and the SUN = Jack Nicholson…the mole’s favorite actor
•The third set was THEM the movie, - M from bond, a MAN symbol, dr. WHO, and someone LAUGHing = The Man Who Laughs…the Joker from Batman.
•The larger clue was 3 pictures (A male symbol, a woman’s chest, and female symbol) that when put together make MANCHESTHER ala Manchester, England…the current residence of the mole.

Mission 11: 4 of a Kind – Captain Planet!

•The three cards suits that had 4 of a kind were: the Joker (an obvious reference to Batman’s greatest villain), and a 10 and 6…a reference to another Batman villain, The Mad Hatter who had a card in his hat that was 10/6.
•The basic clue was an aerial shot of London in ENGLAND.
•The bigger clue was a set of global coordinates to Manchester…the mole’s residence.
•Four of a Kind is also the title of a Batman novel.

Mission 12: Knowledge is Power – The Squirrel
•The mission dealt with past mole clues.
•The final clue was a picture of Batman vs. Superman…a fitting end.

So...the mole was obviously The-Dark-Knight!

Last edited:
I'm just happy I got so far voting for the wrong guy. lol.

I even kept trying to hit you all in the face with the same damn execution quiz question of what country does the mole live in...and nobody ever got it until The Last Son finally caught onto The-Dark-Knight but he was the only one. I figured you all would eventually wonder why I kept asking the same friggin question but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:o

But...who is the winner? Find out tonight!

Regardless of the results, great game everyone and especially you TDK!

So does anyone feel like an idiot for seeing how many friggin clues I gave you all?

I do. Thor even said in the 2nd mission that you took it from TDK the movie. I thought it was too obvious.:o

So does anyone feel like an idiot for seeing how many friggin clues I gave you all?

I had just made up my mind to just focus on one person, and see how long that would let me last.

Worked out well, imo.

I had just made up my mind to just focus on one person, and see how long that would let me last.

Worked out well, imo.

I zeroed in on Nirvana for a while and then S.S. before I centered on TDK.

Well I will be back in a couple of hours to announce the voting results.

So will you reveal who voted for who?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"