The Hype Mole Registration (A NEW GAME!)

The ninth competitor who loves to say 'a-boot' and makes a helluva cupcake is of course Merkus:cwink:

Congrats on making it this far in life Banky:o

Last and certainly not least as this list is in no order whatsoever Dr. Watson takes the final eleventh spot.

Yay to everyone who didn't put DT goes to 'Cheese Pizza University' or who put more than 'I don't know' or 'crap this is hard' in an answer blank.:woot:

We will choose and contact the mole shortly. We will make a new thread for the first mission which will occur tomorrow night at around this time. Good luck and have fun.

Lucky number seven contestant with the craziest demeanor by far in the Spider-Man forum goes to Pyscho Symbiote

Congrats and no Venom will not return in SM4:o
YAY!!!

:woot:

Now prepare for the most painful beatdown since The Miami Dolphins and The New England Patriots met in 2007 early in the season! :cmad:

I haven't seen you around since the indy thread, Dr. W. How's things?

YAY!!!!!

When will the next competition take place?

Alright...eagerly anticpating TDK though I can barely even get on to the bat boards :(. And you?

Last and certainly not least as this list is in no order whatsoever Dr. Watson takes the final eleventh spot.

Yay to everyone who didn't put DT goes to 'Cheese Pizza University' or who put more than 'I don't know' or 'crap this is hard' in an answer blank.:woot:

We will choose and contact the mole shortly. We will make a new thread for the first mission which will occur tomorrow night at around this time. Good luck and have fun.

YAY!!!!!

When will the next competition take place?

READ:cmad::cmad:

I'm in it like a train in a tight tunnel...

... Spoons can be my wingman.

dammit, i put frizzo but then i deleted 'cause i though, nah, there's no way he's been there since 2001. :csad:

I put Frizzo at first as well... but Frizzo also has an account here as Frizzo. Dog Lips is really Michael Bay... everyone knows that. *dur*

i cannot believe i made it. i thought i would suck for sure.

Who are all you people?[/knowsonlyafewparticipants] :huh:

Well I got the PM this morning and as was ndicated to me by another esteemed poster on here, it was already over. Oh well, I guess I will have to watch from the sidelines. Good luck to the 11 playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"