The Hype Mole Registration (A NEW GAME!)

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
fingerprint3qn0.jpg

Welcome everyone to the very first edition of 'The Hype Mole.'

Hosted by myself and DT!
Right now I am just interested in seeing who all would like to play. The rules are rather simple and the game is based around critical thinking and solving.

There will be 11 players, 1 player being the mole. The mole will be chosen at random and be instructed further. The point of the game is to force you to work together but to trust no one as the mole's job is to disrupt the missions to hide his/her identity. Each mission will have a clue about the indentity of the mole and may play a part in future missions. After each mission, there will be a 10 question quiz about certain details involved during the game. The very last question will ask for the identity of the mole. The person with the lowest score (number of questions incorrect) will be eliminated from the game. Another question will be used in the case of a tie. At the end of the game, the people eliminated will return to cast their vote on who they think is the mole. If the majority of people vote for the mole, then the other player will have won. If the majority of eliminated players identify the wrong person as the mole, then the mole will have done his/her job at concealing his/her identity and will have won.

Registration is open until Monday July 6 at 12:00 am Central. Then, a broad knowledge quiz will be sent out to determine the 11 players. Just say you would like to play in this thread.

Update:The quiz will be sent out to everyone that wants to play on Monday July 7 at 8:00 pm Central. The first 11 that get the most right by pm'ing the answers to myself AND Deep Thinkin will be in the game.

I'm in. Although I am afraid everyone's going to say I'm the Mole just because it's me...

I am so in. I've always thought this was the best of all the reality shows.

With survivor going on at lsp...maybe we won't get the hardcore in it to win it or die trying competitors. And Kipobe doesn't need to win anymore games:o:oldrazz:

With survivor going on at lsp...maybe we won't get the hardcore in it to win it or die trying competitors. And Kipobe doesn't need to win anymore games:o:oldrazz:
Because casual players should win. :huh:

2nd place sucks. :down

I promise this will be harder than survivor with twists that are in front of your own eyes. You can play the game by only doing missions but paying attention to your surroundings will unlock a shortcut...a perplexing shortcut.

I had a discussion with Kipobe about the future of Survivor. The time of the Kipobes and the Veterans are over.

Even this is my last Survivor that I'm playing in the foreseeable future.

I will host though. :up:

Time for new blood and new vets.

I had a discussion with Kipobe about the future of Survivor. The time of the Kipobes and the Veterans are over.

:up: Good...your survivor was fun...or the 4 missions I lasted were:csad:

Time for new blood and new vets.

I agree with chase, your game was fun. You and Daisy both did well.

But new blood is definitely needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"