• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hype on Lifetime

Kaindamo...

Is a man seeking answers.

In the last place you'd expect...

This Summer Kainedamo is.

"The MSN Stalker".

This Summer

Several Lonely Hypsters

Will find out the truth...

About...

What the Inside of a Watermelon Feels Like.

Why would you search that out? :csad:

I was reading this thing about sex toys for men and I found a link for home made sex toys. Sure enough, a cartoon man ****ing a watermelon and cups with spounges in them. Very sad stuff.

What the bloody **** are you looking for that **** for, you-- *sigh*

*sigh* Seriously, you need to get out more or something, dude.

Every time he walks outside middle-aged men try to pick him up for sex.

I was reading this thing about sex toys for men and I found a link for home made sex toys. Sure enough, a cartoon man ****ing a watermelon and cups with spounges in them. Very sad stuff.
Uh huh.

I think this fits somewhere in the Disturbing level between Lolita Sex and Cybersex with JAL.

1005.jpg

The Spider-Bat said:
you guys got me into writting, and for that I thank you.
Should've gotten him out of it maybe.:csad:

Anything you say can and will be held against you now and always.

Hype Law 237-B.

Well, it was alright at first. But she made me feel old. She didn't make me feel more mature just old. She didn't get me and I realized that the maturity gap was too big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"