MILF + Hot Daughter = Fantastic!

Catman said:
Rocky-II--C11747752.jpeg

Thanks to alcohol and a fantastic New Year's Eve party!

:dry::veryscared:

Cyrusbales said:
not both of them though
well i didnt think he was ever going for both at the same time, just one and then the other... wich he did :whatever:, and now im sad for the world :csad:

He, like... cheated on the daughter with the mother:dry:

See you on Maury.

spideyboy_1111 said:
well i didnt think he was ever going for both at the same time, just one and then the other... wich he did :whatever:, and now im sad for the world :csad:

he did both the daughter and mum? as potentionally impressive as that is, i am deeply worried. And also don't believe it till i see it.....:meow:

hell i wish i could tell the women about his scheme... i bet they could win a lawsuit for emotional distress just by his words alone on this thread

He's gotta be lying.

Or a rapist:dry:

Well the fact hes talking about it on a message board alone means hes pathetic and needs the attention (or else he wouldnt post it)

Sometimes I wonder who is more despicable:

Blind_fury or Cat_man

Let's make a poll!

spideyboy_1111 said:
he already did... he got her drunk, close enough

What?! I never said I got her drunk! Don't put words in my mouth! To begin with, she wasn't drunk! She had a few drinks and was a little loose but she wasn't drun. Also, I was in the same situation. So...we both agreed to this.

And, I also want to clear up that I never cheated on the daughter. We were never in a relationship. We went on a few dates and slept together but we were never exclusive!

So, please get all your information correct before accusing me of stuff!

Catman said:
What?! I never said I got her drunk! Don't put words in my mouth! To begin with, she wasn't drunk! She had a few drinks and was a little loose but she wasn't drun. Also, I was in the same situation. So...we both agreed to this.

And, I also want to clear up that I never cheated on the daughter. We were never in a relationship. We went on a few dates and slept together but we were never exclusive!

So, please get all your information correct before accusing me of stuff!

:dry:

JLBats said:
He, like... cheated on the daughter with the mother:dry:

See you on Maury.

Hahaha! That post made this whole thread work. :up:

jag

jaguarr said:
Hahaha! That post made this whole thread work. :up:

jag

It's funny, but its not true. I didn't cheat on the daughter.

Catman said:
It's funny, but its not true. I didn't cheat on the daughter.
you said thanks to alcohol... and sleeping with her was your plan or want all along, so "thanks to alcohol and a new years party" imo means that helped ya.. anyways still think you coulda ruined a family if they ever found out about it.. plus kinda says what kinda person the mom is... wich is gross when you think about it.. so you banged a really gross ****, go you :woot:

spideyboy_1111 said:
you said thanks to alcohol... and sleeping with her was your plan or want all along, so "thanks to alcohol and a new years party" imo means that helped ya.. anyways still think you coulda ruined a family if they ever found out about it.. plus kinda says what kinda person the mom is... wich is gross when you think about it.. so you banged a really gross ****, go you :woot:

I said alcohol helped but I never said I got her drunk. She was drinking on her own free will. Secondly, I never said she was drunk either cause she wasn't. She was a little loose but not drunk.

yup.. well like i said then, you slept with a gross person who obviously cares little about her daughter, unless there both skanks

spideyboy_1111 said:
yup.. well like i said then, you slept with a gross person who obviously cares little about her daughter, unless there both skanks

where do i sign up?:huh:

:woot:

spideyboy_1111 said:

Again...we were never in a relationship. I guess we were what you would call, friends with benefits.

Catman said:
Again...we were never in a relationship. I guess we were what you would call, friends with benefits.

Dude, it's still creepy to sleep with a friend's mom:huh:

Let alone a friend who you've SLEPT WITH:dry:

JLBats said:
Dude, it's still creepy to sleep with a friend's mom:huh:

Let alone a friend who you've SLEPT WITH:dry:
exactly creepy.. not cool

Catman said:
I said alcohol helped but I never said I got her drunk. She was drinking on her own free will. Secondly, I never said she was drunk either cause she wasn't. She was a little loose but not drunk.

Uhhh...I'd say she was more than a LITTLE loose, dude. ;)

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"