The Hype Mole 3: "Where is Vincent!?"

Alright, Rocker22 found Vincent! Congrats Rocker. I will send you the clue and quizzes will go out tomorrow. The last mission will be Monday. You will want to be gathering your case against the other player as to why they are the mole.

For those who didn't have enough brains to find him, he was hiding in the Lost thread on page 815. Which, is oddly the same number of the flight that crashed here on this island.

You should post your Bio. I am very intrigued.

TDK's bio was one of the few that made me laugh:D Frank McStein:D

I still have all the bio's. I will post them once the game is over.

4 and a half hours until quizzes people...or person.

The bios were great. A lot of you did exceptional on them :up:

How was mine? My first one sucked.

Somebody stole my notes that I was keeping with all of my evidence of who the mole was. Hopefully I can survive this final night. Because if I wake up tomorrow, that mole is going down. I am going home to Amanda.

(translation: I had to do a system reboot, and my notes were all on my hard drive, and not saved during the wipe :( Hopefully I survive. I've come this far already)

Time to see who is in the final two!

[SsM]I think I'm done this time guys. :([/SsM]

Last edited:
The Other's next victim is...

Nell2ThaIzzay!!!

Nell, you played a great game and went really far for a rookie. I highly commend you for your performance in this game, but it just wasn't meant to be :csad:

AND THEN THERE WERE TWO!!! Congratulations to our finalists, and good luck to the both of you in the final :up:

This pretty much confirms what the last clue I got was pointing at.

Congrats to the two that made it this far and to be honest, you can ask SF, I was surprised at how much effort Nell put into this. If he caught on to the who the mole really was...well time will only tell.

Rocker and Kal, you have until Wednesday night at midnight to build your case on why the other player is the mole and why you are not. On Thursday evening, after everyone has had a chance to ask questions and for you to answer them or debate each other, voting will commence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"