The Hype TV Club

Oh my, episode 3 has my heart right from the start. A mystery built around BBQ and
distinguishing between different wood smoke smells is bloody amazing. That and MAGA dog.

EDIT: Okay, I feel sorry for the murderers. Charlie ruining the guy's talent with Babe and Charlotte's Web is just wrong. You destroyed the symphony, Charlie, the symphony!

MAGA dog! I was bummed she gave him away. I was hoping he would last the season.

I was actually going to add a good times gif but I’m a bit too …gif-lazy. :D

Btw I’ll be with you through thick and thin on DC shows now. Lack of availability and continuously losing access to shows (and random seasons of shows) is the only reason I’ve not been up to date on everything. I’m even up to date on Gotham Knights now! :funny: #beyondthecallofduty

I was actually going to add a good times gif but I’m a bit too …gif-lazy. :D

Btw I’ll be with you through thick and thin on DC shows now. Lack of availability and continuously losing access to shows (and random seasons of shows) is the only reason I’ve not been up to date on everything. I’m even up to date on Gotham Knights now! :funny: #beyondthecallofduty
Yeah sorry, you’ll be going that one alone. :funny:

Can I nominate Superman and Lois for next month? It'll give me a chance to catch up to you guys. I'm on 1x9 right now.
Works for me, I’m always happy to rewatch! Also, you’re almost to my fave episode of S1 (1x11)!!

I WAS gonna nominate Happy Valley for next month since that’s when its final season is hitting the US, but it doesn’t seem to be available on any of the big streaming services anymore, sadly (which is dumb because it used to be a “Netflix Original”). :( :( :(

Also for the month after we will do Gotham Knights. :D (I’m not rewatching)

Works for me, I’m always happy to rewatch! Also, you’re almost to my fave episode of S1 (1x11)!!

I WAS gonna nominate Happy Valley for next month since that’s when its final season is hitting the US, but it doesn’t seem to be available on any of the big streaming services anymore, sadly (which is dumb because it used to be a “Netflix Original”). :( :( :(
Yeah, I keep checking but it's not available to me. Maybe it's on Britbox but I don't have that.

I've watched two Gotham Knights so far. It's alright, but not as good as other stuff I'm watching.

Oh I just checked and Disney + has “Star” rather than Starz, which had that Hype TV Show What we do in the Shadows. I forgot Hulu, really hard to keep track of all this!
Oh ok yeah we don’t have “Star” in the US lol. What We Do in the Shadows is on Hulu here.

It is a lot and who can afford it all? I don't have Apple+, Starz, Britbox. My husband would switch off almost of what I do have, he really only watches sports and YouTube.

I knew I'd love episode 5 from the opening conversation and it did not disappoint.

"You talc'd me, you f***ing w***e!"
What a ride. :funny:

I knew I'd love episode 5 from the opening conversation and it did not disappoint.

"You talc'd me, you f***ing w***e!"
What a ride. :funny:
The next one is a lot of fun too. I just finished episode 7 and peeked at the cast list for episode 8.... Holy ****, what a list of guest stars. Talk about heavy hitters.

The next one is a lot of fun too. I just finished episode 7 and peeked at the cast list for episode 8.... Holy ****, what a list of guest stars. Talk about heavy hitters.
That's the best part of this show! They got some people you never expected to see in a show, probably because nobody had to stay for a long time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"