The ice cream man/truck

Yeah, one came down street a month or so ago. The peeps that own it don't live far from me and have a construction business as well.

Now that I think about it, one of our own Hypesters drove an ice cream truck for awhile a year or two back. I think?

I forget who, but I do recall someone telling they were going to be an ice cream man for the summer season.

Did he look like this?

vlcsnap1873172.png

Close enough. He was like a cross between this ice cream truck man and the Went Mayhemm guy.

There's an ice cream truck that comes around every Saturday & Sunday in my neighborhood.

We had a ice cream truck that came through my apartment complex every day in the summer when I was a kid. We used to joke that one of the kids ran faster to the truck than he did around the bases when we played baseball.

There's an ice cream truck that comes the the complex I live in now, usually on the weekends.

We also have ice cream trucks all over NYC, where I work. I almost got an ice cream from one earlier today.

There's like 3 or 4 in my neighborhood. They drive too fast for me to get out the door.

We have an ice cream truck that comes along on the weekends & also a lot of sno-cone vendors too.

There is one here that blasts loud Christmas jingles year round. Awesome stuff.

You know, the dude drives around in the truck, happy music blasting for all to hear, he stops and you can get Drumsticks, Choco Tacos, ice cream sandwiches, Strawberry Shortcake bars and such.

But I realized I have not once seen a real life ice cream truck. Ever. :eek:

Do they even still operate? Just one of those things I've often seen people reminisce over, and they get mentioned on TV reruns at times. Is there an ice cream man in your area? Any memories of getting your favorite cold treat on a burning summer day?

I see one once in awhile but some towns/cities are banning them due to kids getting in traffic accidents

My old neighborhood had a legit ice cream truck. It was pretty awesome. :up:

But, the neighborhood I currently live in has a creepy ice cream van that sells more than just ice cream, and the guy driving it keeps at least one gun under the counter :( I live in a nice neighborhood too so I dunno why he's so sketchy :(

But, the neighborhood I currently live in has a creepy ice cream van that sells more than just ice cream, and the guy driving it keeps at least one gun under the counter :( I live in a nice neighborhood too so I dunno why he's so sketchy :(

GTA: Ice Cream City Stories

ive had the ice cream truck go down here recently. he never stops for anybody which is hysterical lol

Do you live in a bad neighborhood?

That does sound creepy & it sounds like the person is selling narcotics or something because it begs the question, why carry a gun??

The ice cream man drove down our street a couple of days ago. The problem? It was at 8:30pm. There are never kids out that late, especially after sundown.

I just saw one the other day, but there was no music blaring or kids running around. It was just one lonely ice cream truck looking pretty lost. :csad:

They're common enough in my neighbourhood that we see one every other week or so. My son knows the sound of it coming.

GTA: Ice Cream City Stories
Bahahaha!

That does sound creepy & it sounds like the person is selling narcotics or something because it begs the question, why carry a gun??
He sells drugs & prostitutes.... disgusting in a kid's ice cream truck :csad: It's so creepy though when you hear the truck music at midnight or later but don't see him.

He sells drugs & prostitutes.... disgusting in a kid's ice cream truck :csad: It's so creepy though when you hear the truck music at midnight or later but don't see him.

sc9ppc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"