World the ideal Superman suit

My ideal superman would have red shoes instead of boots. He would have blue pants with a red belt, and a blue shirt with a big red S on it. The S would be shaped like a pentagon, not contained within one. He would have a red jacket instead of a cape, that would be left open, and would move like a cape, though not as long.

Do you not know what a superhero is? Because you have described both Flash and Superman as just wearing street clothes.

I'm not sure if there's an ideal suit across the board. It depends on the look of the movie or comic.

its all on what YOU think the ideal suit is- and it doesnt have to be a copy of a comic book suit... what is "your" ideal suit?

My ideal Superman suit? It would be separated into a shirt and pants, as to be able to fold, and he would then be able to wear loose fitting shirts, without someone seeing the cloth underneath. The cape, slightly shorter than those of before suits(almost as though made for a child, which in my eyes is what superman should come across as), would fold into a small backpack, not able to be seen under his clothes. It would be made out of Kryptonian battle armor, which would mean it would be the closest thing to indestructible without being, well, made out of a kryptonian. As far as design goes, I think it would be a long blue shirt, with grey shoulders, and the classic symbol, only with black instead of yellow. Take the belt from the Zack Snyder suit, and have the sides, glutes and groin red. This would be a shot at the red trunks, while still looking cool. The boots would be almost like gogo boots, slender, yet looking like they could tear your eyeballs out. They'd also have golden buckles, and the soles would be black. He would also have fingerless gloves, again with buckles. Like Superboy, he'd have polarized glasses, because there aren't enough idiots in the world to think that Clark Kent and the Man of Steel don't look the tiniest bit alike. Also, some input: what if he got his powers in a whole new way? Like, what if Krypton had developed genetic engineering, it wasn't ready for human testing, but Jor-El did it, and sent the result to Earth just so they wouldn't have proof against him? Then, the krypton guard would send people like Bizarro, Parasite, Metallo, maybe even Dark Seid after him? That would also explain the terrible writing for power girl, super boy and super girl; it became legal, and they sent them in hopes of spreading the knowledge(which, because of us humans being morons, we consider it as a plan of attack). And just to clarify: stick to the basic powers:p Flight, indestructibility, strength, x ray and laser vison, hyper breath and kryptonite coma. Got it?

My ideal Superman suit? It would be separated into a shirt and pants, as to be able to fold, and he would then be able to wear loose fitting shirts, without someone seeing the cloth underneath. The cape, slightly shorter than those of before suits(almost as though made for a child, which in my eyes is what superman should come across as), would fold into a small backpack, not able to be seen under his clothes. It would be made out of Kryptonian battle armor, which would mean it would be the closest thing to indestructible without being, well, made out of a kryptonian. As far as design goes, I think it would be a long blue shirt, with grey shoulders, and the classic symbol, only with black instead of yellow. Take the belt from the Zack Snyder suit, and have the sides, glutes and groin red. This would be a shot at the red trunks, while still looking cool. The boots would be almost like gogo boots, slender, yet looking like they could tear your eyeballs out. They'd also have golden buckles, and the soles would be black. He would also have fingerless gloves, again with buckles. Like Superboy, he'd have polarized glasses, because there aren't enough idiots in the world to think that Clark Kent and the Man of Steel don't look the tiniest bit alike. Also, some input: what if he got his powers in a whole new way? Like, what if Krypton had developed genetic engineering, it wasn't ready for human testing, but Jor-El did it, and sent the result to Earth just so they wouldn't have proof against him? Then, the krypton guard would send people like Bizarro, Parasite, Metallo, maybe even Dark Seid after him? That would also explain the terrible writing for power girl, super boy and super girl; it became legal, and they sent them in hopes of spreading the knowledge(which, because of us humans being morons, we consider it as a plan of attack). And just to clarify: stick to the basic powers:p Flight, indestructibility, strength, x ray and laser vison, hyper breath and kryptonite coma. Got it?

Wow...no offense, but this is not Superman. Good news, though: your design isn't terrible (or the idea for where the powers came from) so use the design for an original superhero. I think it would work better for anyone other than Superman.

This will always be my ideal Superman suit.
Adventures_of_Superman_424.jpg

tumblr_mecxzv7zIJ1rztdgoo1_1280.png

Is it just me or is the half that is the Superman side look great? So many things right with it. I think if you get rid of the silly plastic belt that everyone seems to be in love with and replace it with a golden leather belt then it would almost be perfect. The boots are great

Here's one I did ages ago (2003). Keep in mind I'm not a very good artist, but you get the idea:

newduds.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"