The Illuminati/Anunnaki power structure.

TheSumOfGod

Avenger
Reaction score
I am just going to tell a resumed version of the story (as I interpret it so far), and simply ask you what you think of it.

Here goes:

Nearly 6,000 years ago, in Ancient Sumeria, there was a highly influential religious/political organization known as the "Brotherhood of the Serpent". It's members wished to liberate the human race from it's state of spiritual and social servitude to the "gods". This organization was slowly infiltrated and eventually completely taken over by a secret society know as the "Brotherhood of the Bearers of Light", whose members directly took their orders from the "gods" of Ancient Sumeria: The Anunnaki.

No one knows for certain what the Anunnaki are. Their name can be interpreted as meaning either "Those who came from the sky" or "Those who fell from Heaven", many believe them to be extraterrestrials from another planet (probably from an Earth-type planet having two moons and two suns located in the Sirius binary star system), others believe them to be demons from hell, and others still believe that they are highly evolved dinosaurs whose primitive ancestors somehow survived the mass extinction that occured 65 million years ago, and who have been living mostly in vast underground cities ever since. Another theory is that they are "ultradimensional" entities from a higher plane of existence. But one thing seems apparent: the Anunnaki are reptilian in appearance, they possess extremely advanced technology that enables them to manipulate certain properties of space and time at will, and they are shapeshifters, able to assume a human appearance at will.

The Brotherhood of the Bearers of Light eventually became the Brotherhood of the Illuminati, and they went on to slowly infiltrate and take over the rest of the world, mainly by using two methods: divide and conquer, and problem-reaction-solution (they secretly create a problem, they wait for a reaction from the people, and then their political puppets openly offer a solution, which will inevitably end up discretely giving them more wealth and more power). But as they went on to conquer the rest of the world, they lost hold over what was once Ancient Sumeria, the Middle-East grew out of their sphere of influence for various reasons, and they focused their attention mainly to Western Civilization, first the British Empire, and now the American Empire and the United Nations.

But the Anunnaki and their human henchmen, the Illuminati, are still obsessed with their lost territory in the Middle-East, and the recent liberation of Afghanistan, present war in Iraq, and upcoming invasion of Iran, have nothing to do with terrorism, oil, greed and power: from the Illuminati/Anunnaki point of view, it's all about reconquering what was once theirs. Why do you think the US is building the largest military base in the world near Bagdad, and the largest embassy in the world near the river Tigris (much more than a mere embassy: it shall be a veritable fortress, a self-sufficient small city relatively the same size as the Vatican!) in Iraq right now? They have NO intention to leave, they are there to stay.

Of course, the ultimate goal of the Illuminati/Anunnaki power structure is the establishment of a totalitarian NEW WORLD ORDER, where freedom shall be a thing of the past, where we shall all be reduced to mere brainwashed slaves with a microchip in our brains and with a barcode on our foreheads, a veritable milking plant for planetary human fear, suffering and misery. They shall continue with their ongoing campaign of supposed "terrorist" attacks to achieve this goal, our civil liberties being perpetually, willingly surrendered in order to obtain the illusion of national security, and they will most probably resort to nuclear war to attain their objective: to fool the entire human race into literally BEGGING the leaders of this world for global order to be restored, at any cost. And that's when their world army of millions of genetically engineered, technologically enhanced super-soldiers will come into play, along with the thousands of CONCENTRATION CAMPS that have already been built worldwide.

The only true weakness of the Anunnaki is that, no matter how powerful they are, no matter how advanced their technology may be, there are still only a few thousand of them and over 7 billion of us. The fact that we outnumber them so overwhelmingly is why they have to be so careful all of the time, and why they cannot impose this New World Order of theirs upon us, they have to fool us into asking for it to be imposed out of our own free will.

That's pretty much it. I'm not saying that I "believe" in this, as an objective researcher, I cannot allow myself to "believe" in anything, but I do consider this to be highly probable after years of personal research and on-the-field experience being a paranormal investigator/conspiracy theorist.

What do you think? ;)

Someone will make reference to lizard people in 5...4...3...2...

LIZARDPEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, I said it

Here Lizard Lizard . . .

SumofGod you might as well do your rolleyes bit.

Cause that's what I was doing when I read that.

I expected as much, which is why the second option on the poll is "That's stupid! You're insane!" :rolleyes bit:

I will say that I downloaded a special on the Illuminatti, despite TSOG's claims that I'm not objective, and I saw video of what was allegedly a sacrificial ritual.
But of course it was too blurry to make out any faces or anything.

I require something called "proof" before I decide

Well, I guess it's no less believable than anything else. It's certainly a lot more interesting.

I'm not going to refute anything. I have heard of them and am willing to consider certain things. But just a quick question. In your research have you found some events they were behind. Are they behind every war and uprising or just some. You have already made mention of the Iraq war. But what about the American Revolution, WW1 and WW2, Vietnam, the communist uprisings in Russia and China, the Roman Empire. Just to name a few. I'm curious. As I said earlier I am an open minded person and am not refuting you or being sarcastic in any way. I have some background knowledge and have heard some things. But you seem to know a lot more about them than I do.

I believe the Illuminatti exists. My own research has brought me to that conclusion.
But you loonies give them far too much credit.

And I can assure everybody here who's brain isn't fried that there are no goddamn shape-shifting, reality altering, lizard people.

Carter said:
And I can assure everybody here who's brain isn't fried that there are no goddamn shape-shifting, reality altering, lizard people.

And you can "assure" us of their non-existence... how, exactly? Do you have irrefutable proof to the contrary? No, of course you don't. You simply don't want to even consider the possibility.

ailluminatusabol1x.jpg

Sold in the Science-Fiction section alongside Star Trek novels, Star Wars novels, Heinlein novels, Asimov novels and other sci-fi novels.

They all share the same amount of truth- none at all.

D.Rex said:
I'm not going to refute anything. I have heard of them and am willing to consider certain things. But just a quick question. In your research have you found some events they were behind. Are they behind every war and uprising or just some. You have already made mention of the Iraq war. But what about the American Revolution, WW1 and WW2, Vietnam, the communist uprisings in Russia and China, the Roman Empire. Just to name a few. I'm curious. As I said earlier I am an open minded person and am not refuting you or being sarcastic in any way. I have some background knowledge and have heard some things. But you seem to know a lot more about them than I do.

They are directly or indirectly responsible for the near-totality of wars throughout history, including the ones you have mentionned, yes. And if a war started that they had no control over, they found a way to turn it to their advantage.

TheSumOfGod said:
And you can "assure" us of their non-existence... how, exactly? Do you have irrefutable proof to the contrary? No, of course you don't. You simply don't want to even consider the possibility.

Yet you state the Bible & religion are just imaginary stories as well.

One cannot prove a negative.

The Burden of Proof on your shape shifting Lizard People falls on you.

You know, physical evidence.

TheSumOfGod said:

because it's ******ed

Addendum said:
ailluminatusabol1x.jpg

Sold in the Science-Fiction section alongside Star Trek novels, Star Wars novels, Heinlein novels, Asimov novels and other sci-fi novels.

Hey, are The Bible and The Quran in that section too?

Addendum said:

I have never read those books, but I will say this: They contain no truth whatsoever, in your opinion. Try to let go of your preconceived ideas and be a little more objective and open-minded, please.

Pksoze said:
Yet you state the Bible & religion are just imaginary stories as well.

One cannot prove a negative.

The Burden of Proof on your shape shifting Lizard People falls on you.

You know, physical evidence.

Trust me, if I had physical proof, I'd be on CNN (or dead), not the Hype.

Carter said:
because it's ******ed

In your opinion, but since you almost always resort to childish insults and name-calling right off the bat in any thread, your opinions seem to be very reactionary in nature.

I agree with pksoze, solely on the "burden of proof".

The Burden of proof makes the existential claim a one-way street: the person claiming must prove the claim; the listener not only doesn't have to disprove the claim in order to reject it, but cannot empirically disprove any existential claim

TheSumOfGod said:
I have never read those books, but I will say this: They contain no truth whatsoever, in your opinion. Try to let go of your preconceived ideas and be a little more objective and open-minded, please.

So shapeshifting Lizard people who have manipulated major events in history are more believable than a guy who walked on water,and healed people.:confused:

TheSumOfGod said:
Trust me, if I had physical proof, I'd be on CNN (or dead), not the Hype.

Or maybe you would still be on the hype because your proof doesn't exist.

Ever heard of Ocam's Razor... it makes a lot more sense than the conspiracy stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"