The Illuminati/Anunnaki power structure.

TheSumOfGod said:
In your opinion, but since you almost always resort to childish insults and name-calling right off the bat in any thread, your opinions seem to be very reactionary in nature.

No...the idea of shape shifting lizard people trying to trick us into submission really is ******ed.

TheSumOfGod said:
They are directly or indirectly responsible for the near-totality of wars throughout history, including the ones you have mentionned, yes. And if a war started that they had no control over, they found a way to turn it to their advantage.

Thats what I had heard and figured.
As I said earlier I have heard many things about them and there involvement with governments and people as different as Julius Caesar, Richard Nixon and Tupac Shakur.(I think I mention his alleged fight against them in a previous thread).

Pksoze said:
Ever heard of Occam's Razor... it makes a lot more sense than the conspiracy stuff.

Except that as far as government conspiracies are concerned, Occam's Razor is rarely valid, for the vast majority of the evidence and the true motivations and intentions of the conspirators remain hidden from sight. :o

Abaddon said:
So shapeshifting Lizard people who have manipulated major events in history are more believable than a guy who walked on water,and healed people.:confused:
Not more believable, but just as believable, sure. I would say anyway. I mean, a red-skinned guy with horns and a pitchfork who lives underground and tortures bad guys is more believable than this? Hardly.

Carter said:
No...the idea of shape shifting lizard people trying to trick us into submission really is ******ed.
About as ******ed as believing in a Kingdom in the sky where people with wings fly about all day.

Cho Chang said:
About as ******ed as believing in a Kingdom in the sky where people with wings fly about all day.

Never said I believed in that one either, chief

Cho Chang said:
Not more believable, but just as believable, sure. I would say anyway. I mean, a red-skinned guy with horns and a pitchfork who lives underground and tortures bad guys is more believable than this? Hardly.

Well my point was that Sum is hardly objective when it comes to things like this.

I think Sum could be a great fiction writer if he put his mind to it.

TheSumOfGod said:
I have never read those books, but I will say this: They contain no truth whatsoever, in your opinion. Try to let go of your preconceived ideas and be a little more objective and open-minded, please.

Definition of fiction- An imaginative creation or a pretense that does not represent actuality but has been invented.

Definition of science fiction- A literary or cinematic genre in which fantasy, typically based on speculative scientific discoveries or developments, environmental changes, space travel, or life on other planets, forms part of the plot or background

Definition of fantasy- The creative imagination; unrestrained fancy; Something, such as an invention, that is a creation of the fancy; Fiction characterized by highly fanciful or supernatural elements

When a book is sold in those 3 sections, that is what is going through my mind. I've read "American Psycho". Not once did I think it to be the "true-life diary of Bret Easton Ellis". Neither is Battle Royale "a true account of junior high schools in Japan". And when I read Thomas Harris' novels that involve Hannibal Lecter, I don't believe them to be novels about "the real life adventures of a cannibalistic doctor"

If you have read those books I mentioned and believe them to be true, I guess there's nothing more to say then.

Whirlysplat said:
David Icke style drivel.

- Whirly

I hadn't even heard of him until I read about his work here at the Hype last year, actually. My research started years ago, when I was still studying alien abductions.

TheSumOfGod said:
Except that as far as government conspiracies are concerned, Occam's Razor is rarely valid, for the vast majority of the evidence and the true motivations and intentions of the conspirators remain hidden from sight. :o

The govt couldn't even cover up a break in at a Hotel, couldn't cover up Kennedy's infidelities, nor Iran Contra but is able to cover up the Illumaniti conspiracy.

See what I mean by Ocam's Razor.

Plus this theory really seems to take away people's responsibilities for actions. Wars were not fought because of greed, nationalism, or control but rather because a secret organization willed it.

TheSumOfGod said:
I hadn't even heard of him until I read about his work here at the Hype last year, actually. My research started years ago, when I was still studying alien abductions.

:lol: right..

- Whirly

Addendum said:
If you have read those books I mentioned and believe them to be true, I guess there's nothing more to say then.

Something wrong with your reading skills, Addendum? I clearly stated in the post you quoted that I have never read those books.

And then I mentioned other books in my second post. Something is wrong with your reading skills

Pksoze said:
Plus this theory really seems to take away people's responsibilities for actions. Wars were not fought because of greed, nationalism, or control but rather because a secret organization willed it.

People have their own reasons for going to war, but the people in power, the real people holding the true power in this world, have their own agenda operating at a higher level.

Precisely. Start another thread with that link at the beginning, if you want.

TheSumOfGod said:
People have their own reasons for going to war, but the people in power, the real people holding the true power in this world, have their own agenda operating at a higher level.

Serious question - Who are the real people?
I will answer in a mature manner

Carter said:
Serious question - Who are the real people?
I will answer in a mature manner

The Illuminati and their Anunnaki masters of course. You want names? In America, for example, George H. W. Bush has been the REAL President since at least the beginning of the Reagan administration. Reagan was a mere actor, with his mind slowly going away, George H. W. Bush has OWNED Clinton since his early days in the drug trafficking and pedophile sex slave industry (and they're also the best of friends), and his son Dubya is nothing more than a puppet, pure and simple.

I believe there's more than meets the eye, but this lizard people shapeshifters thing is a bit too much.

TheSumOfGod said:
The Illuminati and their Anunnaki masters of course. You want names? In America, for example, George H. W. Bush has been the REAL President since at least the beginning of the Reagan administration. Reagan was a mere actor, with his mind slowly going away, George H. W. Bush has OWNED Clinton since his early days in the drug trafficking and pedophile sex slave industry (and they're also the best of friends), and his son Dubya is nothing more than a puppet, pure and simple.
Proof, please.

Burden of Proof is a real bastard. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"