The Immortal Iron Fist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNR

Avenger
Reaction score
We all saw the announcement in the last issue of DD.

Bru also talks about it here:http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=78460

That Aja's art looks fantastic from those 3 preview pages alone.I am so looking forward to this title.Bru launching an ongoing of a C-Lister with potential?That is going to be gold.

Oh yea,Matt Fraction is the guy relaunching Punisher in the MU,kickass.

Discuss!!!!

TI_IRONFIST_001_COVER_RGB.jpg

If anyone could do Iron Fist justice, it's probably Brubaker. Count me in. :up:

I'm happy to see IF getting a little love.

F***ing SWEEEET!! Iron Fist is one of my top 5 favorite comic book characters.
Him having an ongoing title is the best news i've heard in months!

I just hoe this isn't the title that spreads Bru too thin, and thus makes his workload turn to ****e :(

I like Iron fist and now he's got his book now if speedball got his own title I'd be happy

GNR4Life said:
We all saw the announcement in the last issue of DD.

Bru also talks about it here:http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=78460

That Aja's art looks fantastic from those 3 preview pages alone.I am so looking forward to this title.Bru launching an ongoing of a C-Lister with potential?That is going to be gold.

Oh yea,Matt Fraction is the guy relaunching Punisher in the MU,kickass.

Discuss!!!!

I actually didn't see that announcement, so I'm glad you posted this, because IF, hands down, has the coolest costume ever. That alone is enough for me to pick up the first issue. Brubaker, that just cements it.

It was on the last page where Bru addresses everyone.

That sounds pretty cool. I like Iron Fist, and if anyone could make an IF series stick for once, it's Brubaker.

hopefully he gets whacked in the third issue. that would be awesome!!!!!!!!

The Cleric said:
hopefully he gets whacked in the third issue. that would be awesome!!!!!!!!

Nobody move.....somebody let a troll in...

it has to be the 10th time i am reffered to as a troll, of all things...

maybe that should tell you something

That article says Aja is a newcomer from Spain.The 3 preview pages at the bottom are his.

This is aimed at Darth.

GNR4Life said:
That article says Aja is a newcomer from Spain.The 3 preview pages at the bottom are his.

This is aimed at Darth.

Yeah, I looked him up, his style is very similar to Lark's, almost a clone. I like it. If youre going to clone someones art style, at least pick a good artist.

This is defienetly going to add to my pull list. Huge fan of Iron Fist and this new series sounds like it'll be awesome. With a team like this it only makes sense for sure. I really can't wait and maybe we'll see the solict for #1 when the November solicts arrive. :up:

I don't mind the reveal. Iron Fist has been a struggling B-C Lister for years now. One of the good things about CW is that many of the writers are really trolling through the Handbook vaults and trucking out old characters who hadn't done BIG things in years, if not decades (like Bantam, Thunderclap, Solo, etc). Many of these characters, if they survive, are in a better shape to break into the big time now than they ever have in ages. I mean, when the heck was the last time the NEW WARRIORS were involved in an event and had a great motive for a relaunch again? Or Iron Fist being a character of such suspiscion?

That's been the only advantage of CW to me, because the rest has been dour and reliant on destruction, death, and breaking down bridges.

Come November,I'm really going to have to re-evaluate my pull list especially with a new sh_tload of books coming out.

This and Punisher WJ are on the list for sure.Still on the fence about Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"