The Immortal Iron Fist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im on board with blade it seems to have a really different style than anything else marvel's putting out

also dread I think even without civil war there was a reemerging of underused characters in marvel example: cloak and dagger in runaways ghost rider and moon knight which havent tied in at all with civil war and some other titles

So why was he DD?

Well why not be Iron Fist? Why go to the trouble of dressing up as DD?

I think he'll come back to his Iron Fist attire later during Civil War.

Red X said:
Well why not be Iron Fist? Why go to the trouble of dressing up as DD?
Probably another step in the never-ending quest to make people believe that Matt Murdock isn't Daredevil again.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Probably another step in the never-ending quest to make people believe that Matt Murdock isn't Daredevil again.

That was my thought also..But I never thought of them being "pals"

TheCorpulent1 said:

Danny is a hero for hire, he was hired by someone and was under the impression it was Foggy

Silly Iron Fist. :o
Red X said:
Luke Cage and Daredevil are pals thanks to Bendis' incessant need to include Luke Cage in everything he writes. If Cage is pals with DD, Iron Fist is probably pals with DD, too.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Silly Iron Fist. :o

Luke Cage and Daredevil are pals thanks to Bendis' incessant need to include Luke Cage in everything he writes. If Cage is pals with DD, Iron Fist is probably pals with DD, too.

They were pals long before Bendis.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Vicious, dirty lies. :o

Probably, at this point im talking out of my ass, but its really no different than any other post I make.

Red X said:

Danny and Matt have been friends for a while.We saw Danny a whole lot in King of Hell's Kitchen and Murdock Papers.

It makes perfect sense for Iron Fist to cover for Matt.

GNR4Life said:
Danny and Matt have been friends for a while.We saw Danny a whole lot in King of Hell's Kitchen and Murdock Papers.

It makes perfect sense for Iron Fist to cover for Matt.

Especially since he's not really Danny, but rather Ned Leeds pretending to be Danny.

I see.

Well I guess this means no Hawkeye return.

DBM said:
Especially since he's not really Danny, but rather Ned Leeds pretending to be Danny.

Joe Q?

Red X said:
I see.

Well I guess this means no Hawkeye return.

Oh hes coming back Bendis "Already wrote it". So he'll probably be back in NA or Mighty.:( :up:

You don't want him returning?

Red X said:
You don't want him returning?

Oh I do, like youll never believe, but I dont want Bendis to touch him ever again, he already ****ed him over twice.

Danny and Matt raided that Yakuza base back in Bendis' run (with a little help from Spidey and Cage). But the primary reason for being DD was because someone hired him to. Its all in the interview posted on the first post.

Trigger said:
I'm happy to see IF getting a little love.

Ditto.

But I remember that there was a poll at nrama on which characters they would like to see be given a series. It was Iron Fist, Cloak & Dagger and some others.

JQ mentioned in a Joe Friday's something about trying to bring back C and D in a mini or something.

I just hope Luke Cage still shows up in a team book.As cool as a Power Man and Iron Fist book would be,I'm still happy.

DBM said:

It's about time your avatar reflected your view of every secret identity in the MU: Ned Leeds.

Now that I think of it, wasn't he also at the science exhibition right next to Peter Parker........Ned Leeds is Spider-Man!!!!!!

jim lee's bat said:
I like Iron fist and now he's got his book now if speedball got his own title I'd be happy

I would hate a Speedball title. What would be the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"