The Infinite Crisis Thread (SPOILERS)

The Batman

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
This is a thread to discuss your thoughts, questions, etc. on the upcoming mini series that will change the DCU...really.

InfiniteCrisisCv1-copy.jpg

InfiniteCrisis_1GPfull.jpg

InCrisis02_solicit.jpg

Here's a list i've compiled of heroes that will appear in Infinite Crisis. if I miss any, inform me, and I'll edit my list

Heroes:

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
The Flash
Nightwing
Power Girl
Firestorm
Supergirl
Alan Scott
Kyle Rayner
Superboy
Wonder Girl
Robin
Donna Troy
Green Lantern Corps
Animal Man
Metamorpho

Villains:

Lex Luthor
Dr.Light
Deathstroke
Black Adam
Zoom
Cheetah
Sinestro
Bizarro
OMAC
Dr.Polaris
Psycho Pirate

Animal Man? Huh, maybe the Crisis doesn't just affect their world...

Huh? Animal Man's apart of the DCU...

Am I the only one that thinks this whole deal is a really bad idea?

Darthphere said:
Am I the only one that thinks this whole deal is a really bad idea?

I don't think its a bad idea but I have to admit that I'm worried about a lot of the outcome this will bring. The rumors I heard about Batman are what has worried me recently, but I'm really looking forward to this. But while reading this I'm going to be praying that they don't screw over Batman.

Personally i cant wait, the build up for this has been huge. now with everything just comng together i just want to see how it ends.

i just love that jim lee drawing of powergirl. something about the facial expressions.. jim lee is changing his style again.. she seems different from the other girls he draws

I am really looking forward to this whole Ordeal but what I am wondering is what heroes or villains we are going to lose.
Rann/Thanagar #5 says that one hero will make the ultimate sacrifice;
Superman/Batman #23 says that there will be an unexpected death;
Firestorm #18 Firestorm has been targeted for death by the omac's;
Flash series keeps saying it might be the end for wally.

And I didn't even read all the descriptions on DC's website.

Were we supposed to get a colored version of the Perez cover today or did i imagine that?

Infinite Crises is the grand finale of the DC we have known for the past 20 years. It will lead to the birth of a new DCU that will be watched over by continuity god Geoff Johns and visionary Grant Morrison.

From the Wizard preview it looks like our first victims may be
some of if not all the Freedom Fighters. At least, I don't like their odds against the likes of Sinestro, Zoom, Deathstroke, Bizzaro and the others.

Too bad, becasue I really like some of those characters.

Based on the following....
-Black Adam's key role
-Eclipso's antagonism towards Shazam (the threat from the Superman story)
-The war against magic
-His battle with the Spectre
...I'd say Captain Marvel has got to be in there somewhere.

Spoilers!!!
possibly, the death of Captain Shazam. Maybe Shazam Jr. is gonna take the mantle as we can see in Titans of Tomorrow... Maybe we are gonna see the back of Barry Allen and the death of Wally, closing the circle started with Crisis of Infinite Universes. Batman is gonna take a time in Arkham.
What is gonna happen with Wonder Woman and Superman? Any suggestion?

LinternaVerde said:
Spoilers!!!
possibly, the death of Captain Shazam. Maybe Shazam Jr. is gonna take the mantle as we can see in Titans of Tomorrow... Maybe we are gonna see the back of Barry Allen and the death of Wally, closing the circle started with Crisis of Infinite Universes. Batman is gonna take a time in Arkham.
What is gonna happen with Wonder Woman and Superman? Any suggestion?

Doubt it on both counts. CM3 has to join the Teen Titans first before becoming Captain Marvel if the Titans of Tommorrow story will come to be. And bringing Barry Allen back from the dead is a crime

Isn't Jason Todd supposed to play a part in Infinite Crisis?

I think he should probably be on the villians list, then.

The Red Hood is not really a villain. He's more like the DCU's version of the Punisher

hippie_hunter said:
The Red Hood is not really a villain. He's more like the DCU's version of the Punisher
I dunno, he's much more calculating and maclicous than Frank. At the end of the day, Frank believes what he's doing is somehow contributing to the greater good, while Jason seems to be trying to 'one up' Batman by ridding Gotham of crime. Then there is the theory that he's just an OMAC, which I don't buy yet.

With Crisis of Infinate Earths, it was basically a way for DC to "clean up" the DCU without pressing the "reset" button on all their comics. It brought massive changes to the DCU and all the characters, and basically defined the characters for the past 2 decades. Will Infinate Crisis bring as massive changes as COIE did? I know there's going to be some big differences when it's all over, but I hope they don't screw things up and end up kicking themselves in the pants in 12 months. The biggest concern I have is that DC might screw Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"