The Infinite Crisis Thread (SPOILERS)

Well, SPB's powers didn't get online like til the COIE started, so there's not too much background to pick that "worse" from...

Well, SPB's powers didn't get online like til the COIE started, so there's not too much background to pick that "worse" from...

Ummm...are you referring to how powerful he is? Because....that was established a while back. I have a comic where Supes visits him and they get into a scuffle and argument, SBP takes off and Kal-El tries to hold on to him but SBP is going so fast that he can't, his face starts to warp and everything it's pretty *****in! :up: :D

That's all well and good, and in the past SBP was a good superboy, just ask Kal-El and Kal-L, it's obvious he was corrupted. But they really contradict themselves when he says "I'll get out of here, I've gotten out of worse situations."

Of course that could mean when he was good he was put into worse situations from villains, but I would assume since he is saying that while being imprisoned by heroes that it has happend to him before by heroes.

Just my interpretation.
I took that line about, "I've been in worse places, and I've always gotten out!" line to be just that. For SBP, being imprisoned on OA with 50 GL's watching you at all times might be pretty bad. But it probably doesnt hold a candle to being subjected to replays of his parents dying over and over again by Alexander Luthor in the Paradise Dimension. To him, the paradise dimension is a far more worse place than his current location I can imagine.

I understand his potential as a villain or some twist down the line, but I still wished they killed they little ****.

I took that line about, "I've been in worse places, and I've always gotten out!" line to be just that. For SBP, being imprisoned on OA with 50 GL's watching you at all times might be pretty bad. But it probably doesnt hold a candle to being subjected to replays of his parents dying over and over again by Alexander Luthor in the Paradise Dimension. To him, the paradise dimension is a far more worse place than his current location I can imagine.

Bottom line, the look on his face at the end of IC said it all! :wow: And when that moment in time comes (end of Countdown??)....look out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"