The Invincible Iron Man

BUSTERHAWK

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am a young director currently working on an INVINCIBLE IRON MAN independent shortfilm, a project based on the Marvel comic book character which will be released online for 19th Christmas.

While the project is in post-production phase, a short teaser is already online for you to enjoy.

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN TEASER. :trans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCkBIG8HJ5I

Hope you'll enjoy the IRON MAN teaser and look forward to hearing from you. :cwink:

Spider–Man;12605489 said:
is this gonna be animated?

Thanks for your reply Spider-Man.
The INVINCIBLE IRON MAN taser also made it onto GAMES TRAILER.com

IRON MAN TEASER
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/89245.html

Following the footsteps of SIN CITY and SKY CAPTAIN, this shortfilm will combine live action footage and 2D Frame by frame animation. :cwink:

Many characters from the MARVEL UNIVERSE will make special appearances, one of them is a very famous secret agent with a cigar and eyepatch. :word:

im7tu0.th.jpg
im2qo9.th.jpg
im4fn9.th.jpg
im5an0.th.jpg
im6fw4.th.jpg

good luck with this -really liked the teaser.What is the aproximate running time?

It's gonna be very short. :cwink:

A slight delay in the release of the INVINCIBLE IRON MAN project as the special FXs take longer to do then I have planned. Expect a release for Christmas.

PICTURE 1 ROXXON OIL COMPANY

This fictional company, appearing in comic book stories published by Marvel Comics, is notorious for its determination to make massive profits regardless of any laws or moral principles. As such, it is involved in numerous criminal plots that require the opposition of the various superheroes to stop.

While this company has encountered numerous superheroes, it has most notably been at odds with IRON MAN, as in a storyline called "The Iron Age" where it was revealed that agents of Roxxon Oil killed Tony Stark's parents.

PICTURE 2 TONY STARK'S NEURAL NET AND ARMOR

Not so long ago, Anthony Stark made a massive technological breakthrough. Instead of physically putting on his shinny suit of armor, the armor is now part of him. It pours out of his skin, he is an IRON MAN.

PICTURE 3 NICK FURY

Colonel Nicholas Joseph "Nick" Fury is a James Bond-like spy and leading agent of the espionage agency S.H.I.E.L.D. An intruder with a cloacking device and titanium armor is on board the S.H.I.E.L.D Strato Carrier, it's prime target is NICK FURY himself.

PICTURE 4 S.H.I.E.L.D's STEALTH HAMMER STRATO CARRIER

The most recognizable element of S.H.I.E.L.D, the STRATO CARRIER was the product of the most advanced technologies and minds in the aeronautic industry. Constructed in the late 1960's with help from Tony Stark and Reed Richards, the carrier served as SHIELD's mobile HQ, permitting a global vigilance unmatched by any other force on Earth. Housing hundreds of agents and technicians, the carrier also serves as home to several squadrons of fighter aircraft, helicopters and hovercars.

PICTURE 5 S.H.I.E.L.D's STRATO CARRIER

The mysterious Titanium intruder has disabled the magnetic field around the carrier, a fleet of unidentified aircrafts are approaching the carrier. BATTLESTATIONS !!

i'm likin the sounds of this very much ....good for you!

No worries at all, thanks for the feedback. :cwink:

Fans can catch a glimpse of NICK FURY in action on the INFAMOUS JACKSON BROS Channel: You can download the video below:

INFAMOUS JACKSON BROS CHANNEL
http://media.libsyn.com/media/infamousjacksonbros/IJB_e11.mp4

The video can be viewed with VLC or i-tunes for those with PCs

ai72xt9.th.jpg

Articles on the INVINCIBLE IRON MAN Shortfilm project can be found in 2 magazines: COMIC BOX # 49 (European comic book magazine) as well as in ADVANCED IRON Magazine # 72:
http://www.advancediron.org/the-zine/

Enjoy the footage and stay tuned for upcoming new regarding the INVINCIBLE IRON MAN Shorfilm project. ;)

Hi Everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :woot:

Post-production on the Invincible IRON MAN is completed.
Give us sometime to upload the videofile :word:
I'll post the link to the film as soon as I get the URL.

Cheers

Dave :cwink:

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN SHORTFILM PROJECT

When billionaire industrialist Tony Stark dons his sophisticated steel mesh armor of his own design, he becomes a living high-tech weapon, the world's greatest human fighting machine : THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN.

Cheap movie-making at it's very best, fast paced action, enormous fun from director David Guivant, and a must-see for all MARVEL COMICS' die hard fans. :wink:

ironman.jpg

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN TV SHOW
http://outremonde.fr/modules/downloads//files/mov/david_guivant_ironman.mov

IRON MAN CAST & CREW

Iron Man....................................Iron Man # 569
Anthony Stark.............................Paul Lasserre
Virginia Potts..............................Tiphaine Bousquet
Harold Hogan..............................Olivier Houdan
Natasha Romanoff.......................Rosanne Ringenbach
Nicholas Fury..............................Fabrice Wenger
Carol Danvers.............................Emilie Denis
Gene Khan..................................Jean Pierre Perreira

Director.....................................David Guivant
Producer....................................David Guivant
Storyboard Artist.........................David Guivant
Script........................................David Guivant
Special Effects............................David Guivant
Pupeteer....................................Jean-Claude Liou
Pupeteer....................................Amandine Pillaut
Pupeteer....................................Julien Leconte
Director's Assistant......................Julien Leconte
Director's Assistant.......................Stéphane Rigal
Drapesmaster..............................Marie-Thérèse Chung
Drapesmaster..............................Jeremy Chung
Music.........................................Immediate Music

Thank you everyone for your patience and I hope you'll enjoy this shortfilm.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

I was looking forward to this....I can only hear the music can't see the video at all

I was looking forward to this....I can only hear the music can't see the video at all

Sorry about that, you need Quicktime 7.3, I don't know if they had an update for PCs, I know that you can also open it with the latest version of VLC or M-Player.

Good luck and pull out the pop corn :bh:

I just went to the iron man non spoilers page and was able to view it. Well done my man. Great choice for the characters.Loved Carol and Natasha. Everyone looked the part.Whats Next?

Thanks for the great feedback IRON MAN.

EASTER EGG: Have you seen the Excelsior in there?
Look carefully, Stan Lee makes a little Cameo in the film during the retina Scan. :cwink:

My next project will be a live version of CPT FUTURE, Japanese anime. :word:

This project was made with practically No Budget and recorded with a Sony Mini DV Camcorder. The Actors were shot on a black backgound and the lighting is from torch lights or Garden projectors, I don't have anything to record audio and to produce sound itself.

My actors are friends, students and teachers doing it for fun. No drama training at all.

What you see is 2D frame by frame animation, all done in photoshop. My main area is pre-production and graphics as my strength lies more in the image department.

GIJOE WIDEVISION TRADING CARDS
JOE COLTON CARDS
BIRDS OF PREY LITHOGRAPHS
TRANSFORMERS LITHOGRAPHS

Escapism and fun for free and 100% Marvel Universe. Free to watch and free to enjoy. I think the next step for MARVEL is to bring the THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN TV SHOW to syndication !! :yay:

Great news, THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN TV SHOW has been screened at these Conventions:

GEN CON 08 (AUSTRALIA)
gencon_164.jpg

FINNCON 08 (FINLAND)
finncon_156.jpg

SHORE LEAVE 30 (BALTIMORE)
slmenu_r01_c2.gif

Superman%20Celebration%20Logo-Metro-Website%20copy.jpg

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN TV SHOW won second prize at : METROPOLIS Convention. (Fan Film Festival)

First price went to
: WOLRD'S FINEST (BATMAN and SUPERMAN).

header.gif

Next stop is TRI CITY CON Independent Fan Film Festival. 45 Fan films from 10 different countries around the world.

TRY CITY COMIC CON
TC3FFFLogo-4web.jpg
iron-man-fan-film.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back