Iron Man 3 The Iron Man 3 Box Office Prediction Thread - Part 1

i don't know why everyone was raving about how much the Avengers made, when there are plenty of other films that made $1 billion. It's not that far off.

Yes and I'm sure fans of those movies raved as well. And it made $1.5 billion. Big difference.

i don't know why everyone was raving about how much the Avengers made, when there are plenty of other films that made $1 billion. It's not that far off.

16 films total is not "plenty." Especially since when Avengers came out, it was only 11.

Also becase it reached that number after about 2 hour of coming out rather than a year later. :woot:

Plenty of other films made 1 billion? You're just exaggerating to try to undermine Avengers' box office success.

Yeah... 3rd highest grossing film of all time. No big deal at all.

Yeah I prematurely announced that yesterday but came short by $30k when the final Monday numbers came in :) Now we just cruise until the very end as to what magic dollar amount IM3 will settle in when all is said and done :)

:im:

The only thing left to do is to finish ahead of TF2 Domestic. :woot: Hopefully by end of this weekend.

I still can't believe how that movie grossed so much.

Probably has another $10M in the tank domestically.

It would be pretty awesome if IM3 does end up getting $10M more domestic.

That will push it up to 13th highest domestic (becoming marvel's top solo superhero movie domestic).

12 Toy Story - $415,004,880
13 The Hunger Games - $408,010,692
14 Spider-Man - $403,706,375
15 Jurassic Park Uni - $402,453,882
16 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - $402,111,870
17 Iron Man 3 - $400,353,801

Last edited:
I'll be so happy when it passes Spidey!! I hope it can get to Hunger Games

Boxoffice for this week.

Iron Man 3 BV $2,175,000 -26.4%

It just dropped 26% from last week.....talk about awesome WOM :woot:.

And finally it is above TF2 domestic and taken over skyfall ($804.2) as the 5th biggest movie international.

Domestic: $403,120,000 33.4%
Foreign: $804,600,000 66.6%
Total : $1,207,720,000

The next milestone is to take over spidey 1 domestic (should do that by this week)

BTW, WWZ did $66M. That is simply awesome. Glad it grossed so much. It was an entertaining show (apart from the ending.).

oh and to all the MoS trolls that were in here for months

HAHAHHAHAHA

Very Glad to see IM3 is still hanging in there and making money, I wonder what MoS drop off was, I know it came in 3rd in its 2nd week, coming in behind MU and WWZ.

Very Glad to see IM3 is still hanging in there and making money, I wonder what MoS drop off was, I know it came in 3rd in its 2nd week, coming in behind MU and WWZ.

It's drop was 65% which was more than IM3's 58% and very close to Green Lantern's 66%.

it's leaving theaters in my area

Yeah me too. My local theater don't show any screening times anymore where last week it had four. Though to be fair STID and After Earth are gone too and only one FF6 screen time left.

I can't believe IM3 is still in the top 10, is that right? Pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"