Iron Man 3 Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread! - Part 3

People are still discussing TDKT, MoS, and The Avengers.

As for "waltzing in" I walked into an abandoned forum and wrote a post 25 words long.

Are you serious? The only part of TDKT forum that's still open is TDKR... and it is not even discussing TDKR but the MCU and MOS lol.

Sound of Music doesn't have a single thread on this forum, i guess that movie never left much of an impression.

Yeah, i liked those movies, but they were just forgetable and aren't worth of much discussion.

Lol yeah, that post by DA made no sense.

BrBa forum has been somewhat dead since FeLiNa, guess it was overrated tripe. :o

It must mean this movie is well received again....
Pfft...that's crazy talk. You must be suffering from cognitive dissonance or some sort of denial now. Let's wait for someone more perceptive than us to give us some other reason why nobody cares for this movie again. If it ain't one thing, it's another, after all.

Yeah, i liked those movies, but they were just forgetable and aren't worth of much discussion.

Honestly,

That movie has probably not left much of an impression on the CBM-watching community.

Also, please distinguish between 1 year and 50 years.

Hats off to DA Champion for completely missing the point.

I didn't like this movie but I'm not going to pretend the GA didn't like it or thr fans for that matter.

When you dislike a movie or think it's overrated, you realy seem to like to use every single element to reinforce the idea that the GA didn't like it. I've been noticing the same with you when it comes to X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Here's some great insight on the movie

http://confusedmatthew.com/iron-man-3.html

Confused Matthew is probably my least favorite internet film buff personality. He's too much of a literalist and can't seem to handle any sort of ambiguity while at the same time asking for intelligence yet needs things spelled out for him. The guy seems to blatantly ignore things he could focus on for films he hates to further his points. I can't stand this guy. I HATE that I find this analysis to be very well done.

:huh::huh::huh::huh::cmad::cmad::cmad:

Last edited:
Confused Matthew is probably my least favorite internet film buff personality. He's too much of a literalist and can't seem to handle any sort of ambiguity. I HATE that I find this analysis to be very well done.

:huh::huh::huh::huh::cmad::cmad::cmad:

Yeah, i realy dislike some of his reviews like 2001 and Batman Returns, but with Iron Man 3 he was very spot-on, and seemed to accept the ambiguity present there more easily. I also like his Avengers review, since like him, i found like there was something missing, though that's another completely different discussion.

I'm actually shocked the guy loved Blade Runner. It seems like every kind of film he hates.

Iron Man 3 is a film that I like more and more as I watch it. I didn't like it when I first saw it, probably would have gave it 2/5, but now it is probably a 3.5/5. Not an amazing film, but it grows on me.

DA Champion seems to do that a lot in threads he/she has no real interest in.

Seen him claim that Cap 2 had a "mediocre box office and didn't resonate with audiences" and that x-men's box office was poor as well.
He's clearly got a chip on his shoulder about something.

Seen him claim that Cap 2 had a "mediocre box office and didn't resonate with audiences" and that x-men's box office was poor as well.
He's clearly got a chip on his shoulder about something.
Or his head in the sand. Sometimes people just need to admit their bias when posting (so we can judge whether to take them seriously or not.) I hate this passive aggressive/backhanded compliment stuff that some people do with movies they're biased against.

Iron Man 3 is a film that I like more and more as I watch it. I didn't like it when I first saw it, probably would have gave it 2/5, but now it is probably a 3.5/5. Not an amazing film, but it grows on me.
It does grow on you. When I first saw it, I thought it was on par with IM2. But I'm also one of those people who liked IM2, so overall, I liked it. But the more I've seen it, the more I think it's better than IM2, but still not as good as IM1.

Overall, I love them all. I think it's a great trilogy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"