The Jaimie Alexander/Lady Sif thread

You'd think they could have used Volstagg and Fandral for the occasional comic relief, as they kick ass at the same time.

jaimie6f-7-web.jpg

Marvel brings out the best!

Suddenly I look forward to the Winder Soldier Premiere.

Fanboys love the "dress".

It's actually vulgar, though. It looks like she's desperately trying to get all the attention.
no different than Miley, Madona, Cher IMO lol If you have the bod and aren't afraid to show off, it's fine by me.
There was a woman who wore something like Victoria's Secret in the Malco theater Saturday night into Last Vegas!!! Talk about expecting to see a bunch of dead guys in the theater lol

Those dresses are absolutely tasteless. Whatever happened to 'leaving it to the imagination',

UGH!

Oh, I'm imagining things right now. :o

That's showing off a tad bit too much. Guys would be getting the wrong idea I'd think.

The dress could have been much better if it hadn't revealed so much, particularly the lower portion. Jaimie looks very nice, of course, but her dress is a bit too revealing imo...

You think those are vulgur, oh how cute. You should see some of the other dresses that celebrities have worn over the years.

If I was Jaimie I would have worn something classy like this:
images

It has a kind of Old Hollywood flair to it. I love this dress too. It's sexy and flirty without having to show any skin at all.
48866_original.jpg

Last edited:
That girl in the second pic is stunning, who is she?

That's showing off a tad bit too much. Guys would be getting the wrong idea I'd think.

I think the only people hating on her are people who are insecure because they know they couldn't pull off that dress

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"