The Jaimie Alexander/Lady Sif thread

Not sure everyone saw Leno the other night but Jamie was on talking about the dress basically saying she was afraid the Toupee Tape would come loose lol

Not sure everyone saw Leno the other night but Jamie was on talking about the dress basically saying she was afraid the Toupee Tape would come loose lol

That is one warerobe malfunction I'd like to see. :oldrazz:

I watched it. The fact that Jaimie and Craig Ferguson were on the same couch talking to Jay Leno was slightly surreal. I loved that she couldn't remember what clip they had. I just kept thinking, "can't be many. They cut out most of your scenes". :funny:

That is one warerobe malfunction I'd like to see. :oldrazz:
heh if you look hard enough there is at least one SIDE shot that shows more than is allowed to post on here

Jaimie Alexander visiting a childrens hospital dressed as Sif in L.A.:

http://marvel.com/news/story/21573/lady_sif_visits_the_childrens_hospital_los_angeles

Wow. Those pictures are wonderful, especially seeing the smiles from the kids. Kudos to Jaimie for taking her time to do this. Her reputation for being a down-to-earth and courteous movie star is definitely well deserved.

Also, it's great to see Jaimie as Sif a little bit more. Amazing how she just looks the part, even without a movie set and other props around her.

I really we get to see alot more Sif in the future of the MCU. I kept feeling in TDW she was being built up as an important character there could be eventually much more of. Loved seeing that Jamie dressed up to bring smiles to children's faces!

I really we get to see alot more Sif in the future of the MCU. I kept feeling in TDW she was being built up as an important character there could be eventually much more of. Loved seeing that Jamie dressed up to bring smiles to children's faces!

Same here. More Sif, less Jane.

Well, at least we'll be seeing her in "Agents of SHIELD" pretty soon, going after the Enchantress' sister no less.

Well, at least we'll be seeing her in "Agents of SHIELD" pretty soon, going after the Enchantress' sister no less.

Totally looking forward to it. She'll probably be more important in that one episode than she's been in the Thor films so far.

I'm actually curious as to why though, Thor wasn't dispatched to take care of the situation that brought Sif to Earth instead.

Well that, and whether Sif would be willing to keep coulson being alive a secret from Thor as well.

I'm actually curious as to why though, Thor wasn't dispatched to take care of the situation that brought Sif to Earth instead.

Well that, and whether Sif would be willing to keep coulson being alive a secret from Thor as well.
The less Thor returns to Asgard/speak to "Odin" - better for Loki as it lessen his chances getting caught. Sif get send to get reed of her too, for some time at least for the same very reason.

Thor left so if Asgard wants anything done I don't think they will go to him anymore, unless it's so important that they need their strongest warrior. Since Sif and Volstagg were entrusted to deliver the Aether to the Collector Sif should have pretty high standing.

Maybe the AOS people will give her some decent screentime and something interesting/important to do. The actual Thor films have thus far shown no interest in giving her either of those things.

Maybe the AOS people will give her some decent screentime and something interesting/important to do. The actual Thor films have thus far shown no interest in giving her either of those things.

Pretty much. I wouldn't be surprised if the DVD/Blu-Ray release deleted scenes that gave her more screen time but were cut to make room for Natalie Portman as Jane and Tom Hiddleston as Loki, and honestly I'm getting kinda tired of both Jane and Loki.

They should keep Loki & ditch Jane...I would've thought they would've done so at least after the first film. I'd much rather see Jaimie Alexander in a full role in the next Thor than Natalie Portman.

They should keep Loki & ditch Jane...I would've thought they would've done so at least after the first film. I'd much rather see Jaimie Alexander in a full role in the next Thor than Natalie Portman.

I don't think it would have made much sense to just cut that short for no reason after the first movie. I think it's much better get Jane out of the picture after they've lived together on Midgard for a while.

Mjölnir;27799991 said:
I don't think it would have made much sense to just cut that short for no reason after the first movie. I think it's much better get Jane out of the picture after they've lived together on Midgard for a while.

I'm not saying they should've just radically cut her completely, just that they should've been working towards moving her out of the story.

Sif is a more interesting character, and I think Jaimie should be allowed to do more with the character while the series is still up & running.

I'm not saying they should've just radically cut her completely, just that they should've been working towards moving her out of the story.

Sif is a more interesting character, and I think Jaimie should be allowed to do more with the character while the series is still up & running.

Agreed. I've given up hope of Thor & Sif hooking up in the films (maybe in a reboot 20 years from now...) but I'm hoping #3 will show that the relationship between Thor & Jane just can't work for various reasons (immortality, the fact that they only knew each other for like 2 days in the first movie, etc.)

Agreed. I've given up hope of Thor & Sif hooking up in the films (maybe in a reboot 20 years from now...) but I'm hoping #3 will show that the relationship between Thor & Jane just can't work for various reasons (immortality, the fact that they only knew each other for like 2 days in the first movie, etc.)
Agree. And maybe, it is good that Thor & Jane ship was not crushed in TDW as to end relationships based on understanding that it would not work you should first have said relationships and know each other more than 2-5 days.

I think there's still a chance of them moving toward them being together, it just may not be as in depth as it should've been.

With Odin most likely dead & Thor's relationship with Jane probably being temporary, it seems like in Thor 3 they would move toward Thor accepting his role as King & ultimately choosing Sif as his wife.

I think there's still a chance of them moving toward them being together, it just may not be as in depth as it should've been.

With Odin most likely dead & Thor's relationship with Jane probably being temporary, it seems like in Thor 3 they would move toward Thor accepting his role as King & ultimately choosing Sif as his wife.

Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"