The Jessica Alba/Nancy thread

HEY JESSICA FANS!!
MICKEY ROURKE HAS WORKED WITH HER AND REGARDS HER HIGHLY!
COULD YOU GUYS HELP US SEE MICKEY IS REPRESENTED WITH A STAR ON THE WALK OF FAME? PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION AT THE LINK BELOW!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/star4mr

MANY THANKS! AND PLEASE.. HELP SPREAD THE WORD! TELL EVERYONE!

Discussion of Jessica's movies can be found in the Misc. Movie Forum, as well as her thread in the Celebrity forum, please the individual comic movie forums to the discussion of the actor in the character they are portraying, thank you.

Although excruciatingly hot, I'm not a fan of Jessica Alba. Although she wasn't bad in Sin City, she was deplorable in the FF films IMO.

Moi there is no need to post this on every thread that mentions Jessica.

There is a thread in Community/Celebrity to discuss her projects as well as a thread in Misc. Movies for The Eye.

Please post in the appropriate threads....

So many hot and real actresses can replace Alba. Im glad she is pregnant so hopefully it means less work for her.

Guys PLEASE, post the pics for other Alba movies in the appropriate threads. We have a Jessica thread in the Celebrity forum, as well as threads for her movies in the Misc. Movie thread.....please post misc. pics and pics from other movies in their appropriate threads....

The big deal is, some have gotten into the habit of posting the same thing in every single Jessica thread here, whether it pertains to that forum or not. If and when the sequel for this movie comes out, I do not want to have to clean up the place. There are plenty of places to post misc. Jessica stuff, and discuss it. That is why we have the celebrity forum, and it needs to stay there or in the Misc. movies depending on the movie you are discussing. It's not rocket science......

I do agree. I have read some of the same things time and time again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"