The Dark Knight The Joker Blogs on Youtube...

If you're a fan of the YT series like I am, You'll be happy to know The Joker Blogs Series II is coming.

[YT]aJ38LN_xfVo[/YT]

The guy does indeed have talent...not bad at all.

If you're a fan of the YT series like I am, You'll be happy to know The Joker Blogs Series II is coming.

[YT]aJ38LN_xfVo[/YT]

Yep!
How exciting, I enjoyed The Joker Blogs very much.

That's great news. I loved this series. Glad it's making a come back. He must be doing it in honor of TDKR. You can hear the chanting from the trailer in his video at the end.

That's great news. I loved this series. Glad it's making a come back. He must be doing it in honor of TDKR. You can hear the chanting from the trailer in his video at the end.

I thought that was a great little touch of his. Having enjoyed all the little nods to Batman continuity in the first series and just how much adoration and effort you could tell was put into it I'm highly looking forward to the new series.

I thought that was a great little touch of his. Having enjoyed all the little nods to Batman continuity in the first series and just how much adoration and effort you could tell was put into it I'm highly looking forward to the new series.

I just hope the chanting adds some kind of significance. Or, you know, it could just be the coming storm... :awesome:

They might drop the Lex angle that was started at the end of Series I. And from the speculation about TDKR, there might be an Arkham breakout scene this Series II could work itself into... :awesome:

I just hope the chanting adds some kind of significance. Or, you know, it could just be the coming storm... :awesome:

They might drop the Lex angle that was started at the end of Series I. And from the speculation about TDKR, there might be an Arkham breakout scene this Series II could work itself into... :awesome:

Well the chanting to me does allude to the "coming storm" as you put it, and the fact that it's surfacing in 2012 just like TDKR :woot:
Another great thing to look forward to.

Looks like we're going to see Harley Quinn by some point. I don't think she's quite there yet, but getting there.

Yeah, the Hugo Strange episode was one of my favorites.

What Strange episode Joker?

I'm glad Series Two is coming back :up:

You just gotta love the "Oyrish" Priest from "Shotgun Wedding".

"What are you doing?! Are you lookin' at her chest?! You shouldn't be lookin' at her chest, boy, I can see right through you!"

:awesome: I loved that episode. That wedding had a lot of Batman's enemies in there. I bet Dr. Fries was busy.

Wasn't Quincy Sharpe from the Arkham game at the wedding?

anyone seen this? sorry if it is already posted

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ae879JkdHQ&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

Ehh, I don't know about this. Yeh he does it good but it just screams self gratification to me. Like, if some kung fu guy does Bruce Lee noises for his own entertainment. I don't know about this.

This the first time you've seen these vids, Eggy?

It certainly is, rubber ducky. He's the best I've seen doing the impersonation, but... eh, it just feels a bit like kids playing dress-up, which, of course, it is.

That's kinda what I felt at first but as the Blogs went on and I watched more they grew on me and his performance really expanded into making it his own inspired by Heath's. The writing is decent and it really is better than most videos on youtube of people trying to impersonate Heath.

He is obviously impersonating Heath. But I think he does a brilliant job of it. The little episodic dramas they write with each video are very engaging. For fan made videos they really put in the effort and love.

Just depends if these kinds of things are your cup of tea though.

If you're more looking for a perfected Ledger Joker impression, i'd recommend you watch CiscOreo's vids. He'll blow you away with it.
This is my favourite - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wpX5BoWFuA

Scott McClure does great work but it's also still his unique way of it, I love his Joker for what it is. The whole Joker Blogs series really pulled me in and held my attention, highly entertaining to watch and the story unfolded awesomely.

If you're more looking for a perfected Ledger Joker impression, i'd recommend you watch CiscOreo's vids. He'll blow you away with it.
This is my favourite - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wpX5BoWFuA
QUOTE]

Wow. That guy does the best TDK Joker impression I've ever seen. Not exact, but it's pretty close to perfect.

As for TJB, can't stand them and I really wish they'd stop, but that's just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"