The Dark Knight The Joker Blogs on Youtube...

I feel like a fool for not copping that :o

The only thing I didn't really like about The Joker Blogs was the person who played Batman and the cheap looking suit.

But, other than that...I'm excited for series two :up:

Batman was virtually a cameo. Didn't see him until the end.

If you're more looking for a perfected Ledger Joker impression, i'd recommend you watch CiscOreo's vids. He'll blow you away with it.
This is my favourite - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wpX5BoWFuA

Scott McClure does great work but it's also still his unique way of it, I love his Joker for what it is. The whole Joker Blogs series really pulled me in and held my attention, highly entertaining to watch and the story unfolded awesomely.

Wow, not bad! That's a hard laugh to imitate though. I imagine Ledger had to practice it a lot.

Ledger spent a month in a hotel room practicing his Joker persona. That's dedication.

Batman was virtually a cameo. Didn't see him until the end.

I know, but it was still hard to look at, haha. The entire Joker Blogs was done quite well except for that tiny cameo. The suit could have at least looked better.

I know, but it was still hard to look at, haha. The entire Joker Blogs was done quite well except for that tiny cameo. The suit could have at least looked better.

It's hard to make a movie accurate Batman costume.

From The Joker Blogs:

The first episode in The Joker Blogs Mini-series: Further Evidence. A brand new series chronicling the events at Arkham Asylum leading up to the explosive Series II of The Joker Blogs. Each episode of this new series will focus on a different character and will reveal more of Series II.
[YT]2y7mTHAgGQA[/YT]

I love these ever since they started. Some of the best Fan stuff I've ever seen.

It's cool how they respect the Nolan films as a foundation and expand on the comic lore...

Wow, not bad! That's a hard laugh to imitate though. I imagine Ledger had to practice it a lot.

It is actually not hard. Sure, not anyone can come and do it right. But it can't be even compared to how hard was to come up with this take of the character from scratch, namely what Ledger did. Every character is easier to imitate if you compare that to actually create it.

That's why this onanistic narcissistic 'oh look how much I look like the Joker' exercise doesn't excite me at all.

The fun of the Joker is that you can have more than one version of the character, Nicholson's Joker acted differently from Heath Ledger's, yet both were the Joker, none of the versions was wrong, the problem here is that this Joker is a copy paste of Heath Ledger's Joker, i've seen some interesting Jokers in fan films, while i don't really like these fan films they don't try to imitate the one from the movies, they use the Joker of the comics and different media to create their oun vision of the character, and some of them are quite good.

What i don't really like is people using make up to seem that Joker and acting all phylosofical about life when they're not, they try to act like somebody and act as if they were original and smart.

Basically yeah. Come with something good and original, a contribution to the character, and I'll think about sending money.

The thing is, it's supposed to be the same character. It's set in the Nolanverse. So I really don't understand the complaints about being similar to Heath's Joker. The character IS Heath's Joker...It wouldn't make sense for him to act drastically different.

The thing is, it's supposed to be the same character. It's set in the Nolanverse. So I really don't understand the complaints about being similar to Heath's Joker. The character IS Heath's Joker...It wouldn't make sense for him to act drastically different.
Are you the Scott McClure?

Last time I checked I'm female, so no. :funny:
Lol, I can allways make sure can't i? :woot:
But look, yeah, the videos seem fun and good to pass the time, i know he's supposed to be the same characters but still, i think copying another persons manners of a character is not original, i think they should have been more original and not try to be Heath Ledger, and in the comics the Joker redefines his character every day, they could have used that explanation to portray him differently :cwink:

Does anyone think Superman will be in series 2, and if so does Superman fit good in the Nolenverse. I think it would be outstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"