The Kindergarden Remember Thread

Did you guys have the letter and Number people........every month or so youd get one delivered to class and have a baloon man with a video about him.......my favs were Mr. M and his munchy Mouth, and Mr. N with his Noisy Nose!

GunBlade said:
If that's what you call it. I wasn't exactly an angel back then. :)
Exactly. There is a huge difference between discipline and child abuse. I know some ass whoopings that I got I kinda had coming to me.

Oh!! I remember that there was this clapping pattern that the teachers had all the kids do when they were being too noisy. (To get our attention) I still remember it too!!

I remember that every other day was an afternoon day, and we would bring lunch. My friend Amado was too poor to bring anything, so my grandpa would pack too "gooney sammiches" (baloney) and two yogurts, and I would share.

We had a table that had a salt layer on it, and we would draw pictures in the salt, but i always got in trouble for licking the salt off my fingers.

There was also this plastic round shell that the teacher Mr. Maxwell would put us in and roll us down the hill. That was very fun. It was bright orange.

Humans are like Dogs. So adorable when their little, so cute, and then they grow into big, smelly, hairy, dangerous vile beasts, obsessed with territory, status, survival and sex :(

The year was 1991. The most vivid memory I have is from the first day of school (or maybe it was a meet and greet day before school started). I met one of my good friends for the first time. I was a shy kid (I'm kind of a shy adult too) and I didn't know anybody and he came up and wanted to play so we did.

KingOfDreams said:
The year was 1991. The most vivid memory I have is from the first day of school (or maybe it was a meet and greet day before school started). I met one of my good friends for the first time. I was a shy kid (I'm kind of a shy adult too) and I didn't know anybody and he came up and wanted to play so we did.
I hear delicately arrpegiating, wooden, Earthy acoustic guitar, pan pipes and hand bells chiming to this post. :up:

I did horrible, horrible things to sleeping children at nap time:(

JLBats said:
I did horrible, horrible things to sleeping children at nap time:(
There was a lot of warped stuff going down, not in kindergarten for me, but at day care.Tuh-WISTED.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
There was a lot of warped stuff going down, not in kindergarten for me, but at day care.Tuh-WISTED.
Twas kindergarten for me...::shivers::

I remember a kid named William lost his eyeball, somehow. The teacher though he ran into a wall, but in retrospect I don't see how that could have caused the accident.

Honey Vibe said:
I remember a kid named William lost his eyeball, somehow. The teacher though he ran into a wall, but in retrospect I don't see how that could have caused the accident.

One girl in our class got hit in the eye in a rock fight, and she lost hers.

The year was 1995 for me (10 years, damn). I was obsessed with Batman and TMNT. I remember my teacher had these 2 dog cut outs on the wall that would mark the # of days of school we completed (I remember this stupid fat kid thought 29 was a 2 and a P). I also remember I acidentally poked this kid in the eyes. Our quiet sign was the peace sign, and he was sitting in front of me talking to someone while my teacher was saying something. I reached in front of his face and did the sign, but it was too close and i poked him.

okay, mandatory safety goggles for kindergartners NOW!
What's with all the eye-prodding and popping? :confused:

I remember playing Simon Says... and the girl who was leading said "Simon says eat a booger." I remember I had a supposed girlfriend, we'd draw each other pictures... and such. In high school we'd never even look in each other's direction... that seems funny to me for some reason. A lot of the boys would play football and kickball and such at recess with their shirts off... I remember asking my teacher why the girls couldn't take their shirts off. :(

Wilhelm-Scream said:
okay, mandatory safety goggles for kindergartners NOW!
What's with all the eye-prodding and popping? :confused:

Blame my teacher for never watching the Three Stooges.

I was in Kindergarten back in 1986 I believe. I remember going to the bathroom and one of the girls opened the stall on me. I remember telling on the girl to the teacher but now in present day I'd love for a girl to open the bathroom stall on me. :(

And I'll never forget during nap time watching one of the kids peeing himself while he was asleep. Even back then it was so freakin' hilarious as he had this giant puddle of piss underneath his chair.

Speaking of elementary school eye loss, there was a kid in fifth grade when I was in kindergarted who had only one eye. A group of kids were playing spit balls (take a small peice of paper, chew it in to a ball, spit it through a straw at somebody), except that instead of paper, they were using needles.

ALright I dressed up as Batman for halloween *****es, my picture was so cool, I was leaning towards the camera because I was incredibly ****ing hyper, smiling with and outline of fruit punch around my mouth. Also some girl in the third grade teased me calling me a butler so I threw a branch at her face made her cry.............those WERE the days I also slapped to building blocks together on the school bullies lips. I WAS THE DARK AVENGER

The Last Meatbag said:
ALright I dressed up as Batman for halloween *****es, my picture was so cool, I was leaning towards the camera because I was incredibly ****ing hyper, smiling with and outline of fruit punch around my mouth. Also some girl in the third grade teased me calling me a butler so I threw a branch at her face made her cry.............those WERE the days I also slapped to building blocks together on the school bullies lips. I WAS THE DARK AVENGER

You just perfectly captured that old feeling of childhood!:eek::up:

STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER, *****ES!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"