The Kindergarden Remember Thread

JStorm said:
I got beat up by a girl!! :( But, in first grade I got suspended for bringing one of my dad's playboy's to "show and tell"! First grade was better for me. Chicks dug the bad boy!
Did you make that up about the Play Boy :down

My kindy year was 95 or 96, one of the years I was the white ranger also, and when the recess bell would ring for the kids to come back in. Id hide in the slide and go back in whenever I wanted to

My year was 94. I used to cry to the teacher that I wanted to go home and she'd say "I'm your mommy now."

What a *****.

that like...........scares me, my teacher was Mrs. Higgins. I remember I had a Batman Forever backpack and all the kids at school would ask me which characters were on it and I d describe them for about 5 minutes

I remember my childhood friend I used to pick on everyday. Not really to be mean but because I knew I could do so. I'd just walk up and grab his toy from him or force him to do stuff he didn't want to do. And then as soon as he pushes me, I'd cry and he'd get in trouble.

Funny thing was, we played together after school because he lived right next to me. Then school the next morning, the cycle begins. :)

GunBlade said:
I remember my childhood friend I used to pick on everyday. Not really to be mean but because I knew I could do so. I'd just walk up and grab his toy from him or force him to do stuff he didn't want to do. And then as soon as he pushes me, I'd cry and he'd get in trouble.

Funny thing was, we played together after school because he lived right next to me. Then school the next morning, the cycle begins. :)

I hope someone's stealing your toys now. :mad:

I started Kindergarten in '92. I remember seeing Batman Returns that summer and having a BR lunchbox. I would go home and watch Batman TAS. Good times

I started Kindergarten in the fall of 1996. All I remember was building a house out of foam blocks and some fat kid knocked it down and I cried. Well actually I remember more than that but I'm too lazy to type it all here.

Holy thread ressurection Batman!

Anyway...

I was king of the playground back in Kindergarden. I ran things. And I was my teacher's favorite, she loved me. I had it made back then. Good times.

Jesus! I can't remember back that far! Anything before 7th grade starts to get hazy!

OMG, I feel old! Kindergarten for me was in 1976! And I remember a few things, but not much. For those who were in kindergarten in 1989, that's when I graduated high school! :eek:

Thank you! Me too!

I remember my teacher was a man, Mr. Miller, which was weird because in Headstart and Preschool all the teachers were women. I lunch with a boy named Amado and his mom never gave him lunch so I asked my grandpa to bring extra for Amado. When the bell rang, we were supposed to freeze in place, and then the teacher would call us one by one to come inside. I always tried to be on the swings, and when the bell rang, I would jump off at the highest point of the arc and try to stick in the sky. Never worked. We had this orange plastic thing that the teachers would put us in and roll us down the hill and I was really scared but it was a lot of fun.

1334670914ljw9.jpg

I was Raggedy Ann for Hallowe'en, and later that year, I got surgery on my eyes and had to wear glasses until 3rd grade

I was in kindergarten in 1993. I was all about the Power Rangers.

I vaguely remember a few things from my Kindergarten days, but that's been awhile back. I was all about the Super Powers/Secret War action figures if I am not mistaken. Nap time usually meant me just daydreaming about Superheroes, and cartoons for the duration. :p

All I remember is that I watched Street Fighter the movie one night before we were supposed to put on a play for parents, and all I could think about the rest of the night was how badass that movie was.

I was a dumb kid.

All I remember is that I watched Street Fighter the movie one night before we were supposed to put on a play for parents, and all I could think about the rest of the night was how badass that movie was.

I was a dumb kid.

wow...yeah u were.

I remember the dumbest things from kindergarten:

1. During show and tell I brought a Sabortooth(x-men) and a Bishop action figure, and my teacher asked me what they do (she meant do with them). I thought that she was being literal, so i said "well, they move", which i demistrated, by posing them and moving there arms and legs. haha.

2. For halloween I was one out of the two kids (which the other became one of my best friends) as Wolverine, while the rest were Power Rangers. But I had the cool Wolverine costume because mine had the foam muscles, claws and mask. While his just had the claws.:woot:

3. Street Fighter came out...or was that 1st grade?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"