The Laughing Bat

ChrisBaleBatman

Legendary Hero
Reaction score
Guys, I just saw a re-run of an episode of, "The Batman".........

okay, take it easy....I'm not starting another "The Batman (insert issue)" Thread again.....especially in the COMICS section. But, I do have a question for even harder core Comic Fans than myself.

There was this episode, featuring the Joker, called "The Laughing Bat". Basically....the Joker decides he's getting his ass kicked one too many times......so, he decides to Join Batman......by becoming Batman. He dons a pretty damn cheap, crappy looking version of the Batsuit, from scratch.

Now....the episode was far from perfect....but it was a pretty damn good JOKER story. I mean, we really see some cool Joker moments......like when he stumbles upon some little girls writing chalk on the street floors to play some, he proclaims "This is why I got into the business.....to take out garbage like you..". He says that to some little 5-year old girls......lol, funny stuff.

Anyway, I wondered if this was originally in the comics...maybe Pre-Crisis?
The premise seemed almost perfect, the execution pretty good.......and besides that, it seems like an idea that had to have been done before in the lenghty 70 years or so of Batman's career. Anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"