The Lightning Saga, JLA/JSA Crossover

I liked the Joker issue.

Except the crappy art it had. Not that Kubert's is anything special. :o

It's not just like oh wow suddenly I found out the big secret or something. Until that preview, I seriously had no frakking idea what the plot of this story was. Why was it important for the League the Society to find these people? What did they think was going on? Were the Legionnaires sad to be in the past? Confused? Happy? Determined? Uncomfortable? Resigned? Why are people doing the things that they are doing? The fact that it took four issues to even begin to touch on all this borders on Bendis-esque (Bendesque?) decompression BS.

Yea and for me the big one is: why the hell does this concern the League and the Society? I don't see why these two teams are "teaming up". They don't even know what the hell is going on.

Yea and for me the big one is: why the hell does this concern the League and the Society? I don't see why these two teams are "teaming up". They don't even know what the hell is going on.

You kind of just answered that question. They're teaming up because they're finding out what the hell is going on.:huh:

Meh, forgot. My defense, crappy but all I can think of, is that I'm not at my house so I couldn't check myself with my issues to refrain from that dumb comment earlier. :O

'Nubis, if I said I wanna steal your avvy, what would you say? :ninja:

Hard to say.

I dunno...i just think we wouldve had at least one crazy ass scene that people would at least be praising or bashing...with this its like no one gives a damn, and you cant blame them.

More like "Pretty Good" to "Pretty Damn F**king Good" if you ask me. Not his greatest work, but still enjoyable. Just how can you NOT like ninja man-bats!

Eh...not really. i dont think hes found his voice on the book yet....but then again, i feel every major title these days is extremely underwhelming...

I dunno...i just think we wouldve had at least one crazy ass scene that people would at least be praising or bashing...with this its like no one gives a damn, and you cant blame them.

Sure I can.:huh:

Harsh, buuuuuut.... I can't argue it. I really DON'T give a damn, after all. *Looks at nails.* Maybe I'll start a cult.

Why go stereotypical? The kind where I own the world cult. A cult is nothing more than a brainwashed group that blindly and recklessly follows the leader.

You can join now. I'm sure other members will do the whole freaky sex thing, and since I'm sure it'll attract emo people, suicide too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"