DC Solicits for April PREVIEW

Of course I can blame DC because there are s**t books like Supergirl, Hawkgirl, and All-Star Batman and Robin, that deserve cancellation way more than my precious Firestorm.
Except they're all selling better than Firestorm (except for maybe Hawkgirl, I'm not sure:o).

Shocking, comics are a business. They're supposed to make money off of them. If the general public isn't smart enough to stop buying crap like ASB&R and Supergirl and start buying Firestorm and Manhunter, that's hardly DC's problem.

Except they're all selling better than Firestorm (except for maybe Hawkgirl, I'm not sure:o).

Shocking, comics are a business. They're supposed to make money off of them. If the general public isn't smart enough to stop buying crap like ASB&R and Supergirl and start buying Firestorm and Manhunter, that's hardly DC's problem.

Its pretty sad how some people cant grasp this concept. Kudos CConn, you're back in my will.

Grasping the concept is one thing, being pissed about it is another. Comics make money, yes...but how about not selling out from time to time?

Grasping the concept is one thing, being pissed about it is another. Comics make money, yes...but how about not selling out from time to time?

Comics sold out a long time ago. And what you're suggesting is pretty stupid, yes offense. I mean Firestorm's sales have been ****ing horrible, horrible, if it was at Marvel they wouldve cancelled it at issue #3, and Manhunter was given a second chance and sales didnt pull through. Its just simple business sense, they're losing money on those books, time to put them to pasture and try again later if anything.

I don't give a damn about your so called business logic. I want my f**king Firestorm, and I want it now :cmad:

^ Thier canceling that new firestorm book soon Darthphere? If so, then its about time IMO.

How Come No Ac & Superman Solicts???????????

Because he's gonna die in Civil War and he's gonna be the new Ronin.:o At least, that seems to be how logic works.:(

Uh, there already is an AC solicit up. No cover, but eh.

As for Superman, I haven't a clue. But it's solicits are already a bit funky with three issues coming out in a one month span in February and March.

Or, y'know, what Tropico said.

It appears that Hawkgirl is also getting the axe. Now if they only axe her out of the Justice League.

Seriously though, they should have just simply given the book it's original title of Hawkman :down:

I'm sad to see Manhunter and Firestorm go. It might be a good business decision, but I can't believe trash like All-Star Batman & Robin is still going when these are being scrapped! We can only hope for a last-minute sales drive that'll change their mind.

SUPERGIRL #16
Written by Joe Kelly & Mark Sable
Art and cover by Alé Garza
Finally, the truth about the Girl from Krypton! Why was she sent to kill Superman? And what does it means to Earth if she doesn't?
On sale April 4 o 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

finally! :woot: :woot:
Lets hope its done right.:yay:

^Perhaps, but now they badly need to improve sales again.

I hate the fact that sells so well. When Checkmate isn't even selling in the top 100.

I hate the fact that sells so well. When Checkmate isn't even selling in the top 100.

Supergirl use to sell alot more, but put a super character in checkmate I bet you it will sell more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"