DC Solicits for April PREVIEW

I gave Firestorm a chance after the Identity Crisis crossover and Ronnie's comeback and started buying it again from there. Later on I read the first issues and they weren't to my liking.

I didn't buy the book from the beginning because I didn't like the premise and the writer actually snubbed the fans. Later on, the penciller also got a swelled head and further distanced the book from being endeared by the (new and old) fans. I know this post is out of left field but sometimes I actually react to one of my pet peeves which is people making erroneous generalizations. I'm sad to see one of my favorite characters go, even in this altered version; I hope there's room for him in the future.

Everything is a generalization, Get over it. There's sites dedicated to Ronnie Raymond asking for the cancellation of the new book. Internet posts all over the internet saying how they refuse to buy the book etc. It might be a generalization, but its still a correct one. Ill change the wording though, MOST Ronnie fans didnt give the book the chance it deserved.

But what is an undeniable fact is that the Ronnie Raymond Firestorm book wasn't flying off the shelf either.

Everything is a generalization, Get over it. There's sites dedicated to Ronnie Raymond asking for the cancellation of the new book. Internet posts all over the internet saying how they refuse to buy the book etc. It might be a generalization, but its still a correct one. Ill change the wording though, MOST Ronnie fans didnt give the book the chance it deserved.

But what is an undeniable fact is that the Ronnie Raymond Firestorm book wasn't flying off the shelf either.

Meh, not everything is a generalization, get over it. I know you're in this whole "comiz iz bizneth, LOLZ!!!" kick lately, but that doesn't mean that there are people who still won't be disappointed. I've been through all the changes the character has been through so I guess that means I'm not much of a Ronnie Raymond fan and more a Firestorm fan, I should have looked harder and seen that you were specifying Ronnie and not Firestorm. Anyway, meh, I forgot who I was addressing, my bad..................

I know you're in this whole "comiz iz bizneth, LOLZ!!!" kick lately, but that doesn't mean that there are people who still won't be disappointed.

Actually, my whole argument is the antithesis of the comics is a business "kick"

Meh, whatever. I got what I wanted. You said "most".:up: I'm gonna go make caramel popcorn from scratch, want some?

Didn't they already touch upon that issue already

its been the theme since lex split her in two but was never resolved. Her entire identity crisis and bad memories have surrounded her in every issue. hopefully this could spark her realising who she is and going in a different direction

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"