the (live action) Jetsons

steve martin-as the dad only cus they look alike.

yeah, that sounds lie something Hollywood would do.

i'm so damn sick of Steve Martin, though. i honestly can't remember the last time i found him funny... in the Jerk, maybe.

Mr. Credible said:
yeah, that sounds lie something Hollywood would do.

i'm so damn sick of Steve Martin, though. i honestly can't remember the last time i found him funny... in the Jerk, maybe.
I found him funny on SNL last time thats about it.

Steve Martin has been sucking hard for ten years now...

As long as it's better than Scooby-Doo 2 (or 1 for that matter), or either Flinstones, I'm in.

But there's a chance it will suck. I'll probably see it anyway...I've actually been looking forward to this version of the Jetsons since I was a tyke!

the first live action Flintstones movie rocked!!!

granted, i haven't seen it since it came out, so i may have to give it a rent, or Tivo it the next time it's on, but, i remember it being good.

wow this'll be very interesting train wreckage.

Danny DeVito for Mr. Spacely!

It's about time they made a live action movie of this

They will probably aim for guys like Will Ferrell or Steve Carell for the role of George Jetson and endup with someone like the guy who plays Hal, the dad on "Malcolm in the Middle" or Timothy Stack from "Son of the Beach"

^

good call on the Farrell / Carell. i know both are getting played out very quickly (especially Farrell) but either would be a good choice, in my opinion.

Hugh Laurie for George Jetson
hugh_laurie.jpg
photo_GEORGE4.JPEG

Ashley Judd as Jane Jetson
judd_300x500.jpg
photo_JANE6.JPEG

Danny DeVito for Cosmo Spacely
liv3.jpg

photo_SPACELY3.JPEG

Anna Faris or Scarlett Johansson for Judy Jetson
anna_faris.jpg

photo_JUDY5.JPEG

scarlett3.jpg

Also, he might be a litte old, but if Jonathan Lipnicki were younger he'd be perfect for Elroy.

lipnicki_i.jpg
photo_ELROY7.JPEG

Judy Jetson is supposed to be 16, Elroy is supposed to be 6. No people who are more than a couple years older. Particularly in order to cast some "name" who's just either annoying or creepy.

And Danny Devito is played out. It's so lame for him to be every short stubby iconic character, in addition to the fact that he's been in so much crap for the last decade. I'd rather have Peter Dinklage, who's actually closer to the right height.

repeat it after me, bich. Cast Ashley Judd

And here is the only man alive who can portray George Jetson

God himself
20050822_bobsaget.jpg
=
photo_GEORGE2.JPEG

Bob Saget.

This should be interesting, so many possibilities.

Elroy is 6? Wow... I always pictured him as 10... It's been a while since I've watch the show or seen the movie but what kind of 6 year old talks or acts like Elroy...

i hope this would be good. Flintstones rocked! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"