The LucasArts Thread

Discussion in 'PC' started by bluerayer, Jun 2, 2014.

1. bluerayer MCU

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LucasArts

founded in May 1982 by George Lucas as Lucasfilm Games. On April 3, 2013, Disney halted all internal development at LucasArts and laid off most of its staff.

LA made 2 of my favourite fps: Dark Forces and Outlaws, fantastic music in Outlaws:

[YT]YL-h41b1ADQ[/YT]

Of course, i havent mentioned their fantastic point and click adventure games. Out of those i liked well, all of them really. (Although im kinda partial to The Dig, fantastic music in that one as well!)

What was your favourite LucasArts game?

2. Nerdario Registered

1-Monkey Island(all of them, except I didn't care much for Escape)
    2-Grim Fandango
    3-Maniac Mansion(DOTT!!!!)
    4-Full Throttle
    5-Indiana Jones(FOA!!!)
    6-Sam&Max
    7-Loom
    8-The Dig

9-Anything from LucasArts

3. bluerayer MCU

Ahh, number 7. How could i forget about Loom. It was the first Amiga game i tried at my cousin. I was staying at my relatives house for christmas i think it was, i was so hooked i got a job where i worked weekends and i sold my electric guitar to raise money to buy an Amiga computer too. All so i could play this game. I gave up my dream to become a rockstar because of Lucasarts! Memories...also, monkey island deserves an honorable mention from me too.

#3 bluerayer, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2014