The Blue Dragon Hype Thread

Other than Viva, this is probably my most anticipated game, it's actually surpassed KotOR III (though that's mostly because Obsidian won't talk about it :o). It just has that charm that most games lack. Mistwalker was a great investment :up:

Making one right now? No idea. Making one eventually? Yes. Supposedly, they are making one right now, but I don't know for sure. Bioware won't make it, they only do their own IPs now, and Obsidian said they'd love to do another one, and have hinted at it being in the works more than once, and the games made plenty of money to justify a sequel, so it's probably a sure thing.

Interesting... I'll have to pick up KotOR 2 if that's the case...

If you do, pick it up for the PC so that you can download the "Rebuilt" projects. As it was Obsidian's first project, they didn't really have the clout to say "no" when LucasArts demanded that it be out for the Christmas season, which resulted in a lot of content being cut. The game is still better than 99% of the crap that other guys release on it's own, but it's a tad better with the restored content.

Half and half. Most of the content is official, it was just not in the final game because it was buggy/unfinished, and the community filled in the blanks.

CM Punk said:
Other than Viva, this is probably my most anticipated game, it's actually surpassed KotOR III (though that's mostly because Obsidian won't talk about it :o). It just has that charm that most games lack. Mistwalker was a great investment :up:

Viva is your most hyped game >>> :dry:

omg a game that isn't a shooter, quick, bash it! :whatever:

The HD trailers for both this and Lost Odyssey should be available on the Marketplace by Tomorrow. These are usually much faster downloads, and give a better idea of what the game will look like while being played, so good news :up:

Be sure to download it tomorrow then, since it's one of the most beautiful games out there, and looks really charming and cool :(

Yes. You can tell just by looking at the main character's hair :o

I actually hate Spikey hair, but the rest of the game looks good enough for me to ignore it.

Turn based, but with no random battles. I don't know if you've ever played Anarchonix on PC, but like that.

Play Anachronix before moving to Canada or I'll shoot your plane down :dry:

I've been spelling it with an I since it was released :(

Anachronox is the correct way, and it sounds better. It also looks better in writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"