The Walking Dead The Maggie Greene Thread

Zatanna

Mistress of Magic
Reaction score
Somebody was wondering why there wasn't a thread. I didn't realize there wasn't, but there's one now! LOL

1d0x7.jpg

Dean :Are you freakin kiddin me ? A whole thread dedicated to Bella ?

Sam : That's not Bella, that's Maggie Greene.

Dean: Who ?

Sam : Maggie Greene. She only looks like Bella

Dean :...........

Sam : Dean ?

Dean: I bet she's still a b@#ch

Sam : DEAN !!!

Lol, it's even funnier when you read it in the Dean voice.

Lol, it's even funnier when you read it in the Dean voice.

Hahahaha !! I know right ? I kept hearing Dean's voice when I posted it. Can you imagine if the Winchesters were suddenly thrust into " TWD " universe ?

HAHAHA....there would be so many one-liner jokes from Dean and even Sam. Dean would probably make fun of everyone and their hangups and then just go after the Gov. that day.

HAHAHA....there would be so many one-liner jokes from Dean and even Sam. Dean would probably make fun of everyone and their hangups and then just go after the Gov. that day.

Hahaha yep, I'd imagine it' would be something like this; Crowley sends the boys to an alternate Earth, the WD world. After killing a few zombies, they run into Merle, who holds them at gunpoint ;

Merle : Well, look what we got here, a couple of pretty boys !! Alright, get them hands in the air and lets go. We're gonna have lots of fun.

Dean : Great, looks like we got zapped into George Romero's "Deliverance "

Sam : Relax, Dean and just do what he says.

Dean : Screw that Sam !!! I'm not squealing like a pig for nobody !!

Oh god I hope the Governor doesn't do to her what he's supposed to to to Michonne next week. :( She's my fave female on the show.

FINALLY a Maggie Greene thread!!! :hrt:

lauren-cohan-walking-dead-season-3-premiere-seed-amc.jpg

With or without make up this woman is still hot. Hope nothing bad happens to her character this coming episode or for the rest of the season for that matter.

Last edited:
wow, I feel really stupid.

I seriously just now found out Maggie is Bela from Supernatural from reading this thread.

Is it just me or does she look really different?

..what season of Supernatural?

I don't know what season but this is what she looked like on the show.

XY5Qv.gif
PK5Xh.gif

wow, I feel really stupid.

I seriously just now found out Maggie is Bela from Supernatural from reading this thread.

Is it just me or does she look really different?

Don't be you are not alone ....

Go, Maggie! Don't let them break you, girlfriend. :(

Are Glenn and Maggie hooking up in real life? This looks like it could be either one's place or trailer? Hmmmm. Btw you might wanna turn the volume down.

[YT]FWv4wsSNvYI[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"