When did Maggie move to Gotham

Reaction score
I was reading 52 and I saw Maggie there in Gotham and I am wondering when did se start working for the GPD?

Around the time Gotham Central started or a little before. She was a staple of Gotham Central from start to finish. I was kind of disappointed she didn't get appointed commissioner after Akins left, but obviously DC wanted Gordon back for recognizability.

Wow I knew she wasn't in Superman as much as she use to be but to go to Gotham and Batman :mad: she is now dead to me. :mad:

Yeah she was.

All-Star Superman said:
Wow I knew she wasn't in Superman as much as she use to be but to go to Gotham and Batman :mad: she is now dead to me. :mad:

lol

Why do you hate Batman?

'Cause he's not Superman and he stole Maggie Sawyer. Duh. :o

Literally, Batman went to Metropolis and absconded with Maggie Sawyer, then coerced the teary-eyed Sawyer to lead the GCPD's MCU daytime shift. It was a horrible, horrible ordeal, and I doubt any of the parties involved will ever truly recover. :(

I dont hate Batman I hate Miller. He is what fuels my hate for Batman I love Batman but how he writes Superman and Batman it just fuels my hate and for Maggie to go there after all Miller has done to the Superman world it upsets me.

I understand but he has alot to do with Batman being such a dick and the God of the DCU for so long. And alot to do with as well for people thinking Superman doesn't think and always rushes into things.

He kind of started the trend of the Bat-god in Dark Knight Returns, but I think Grant Morrison and Mark Waid have a lot more to do with that than Miller. And I don't think anyone who knows the slightest thing about Superman believes that he rushes into things without thinking.

All-Star Superman said:
I understand but he has alot to do with Batman being such a dick and the God of the DCU for so long. And alot to do with as well for people thinking Superman doesn't think and always rushes into things.

Usually everyone blames that on Morrison.

Well except for the Superman not thinking and rushing into things part, but I haven't seen him really do that in the regular DC story line.

I've seen him do it on a few occasions. He certainly doesn't think things through as well as Batman, but then again, no one does. Superman's far from stupid or reckless, though.

All-Star Superman sounds bitter.

He should go suck on a Kryptonite pacifier.

Yay for the Bat-God. Y'all are just pissy because your characters aren't as badass as mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"