The Walking Dead The Maggie Greene Thread

They finished filming the season some time ago, and don't start season 4 until May. The hair implies nothing.

mBXho1x.gif
oJpm234.gif

pML3g1J.gif
5lgcVBT.gif

FtWThd8.gif
He3caap.gif

mOsDJRH.gif
4X8aDVq.gif

Saw the new SVU promo with Lauren, looks good. Haven't really watched the show since that incest episode from last season. Uber-creepy. :barf:

Maria is not amused!

image.php

:o

I kind of hope either Maggie or Glen die in the finally. These "love scenes" are really starting to make feel uneasy. Not the uneasy I'm worried one of them will die uneasy but this kind of uneasy:barf::hmm:doh::whatever:

They're no Sawyer and Kate

They're no couple that was mildly entertaining but clearly didn't belong together in the long run? Sure, I'll agree with that...

There's already speculation that Maggie or Glenn will die because HAPPY MOMENTS= DEATH in this show, apparently.

Somethaaaang is definitely going to happen to her or Glen in the season finale.

Glenn must die. It's time for him to go.

If you had to choose a main character from Rick's group to die, not counting Beth since she's a minor character or Judith Asskicker Grimes since she's a plot device, but real main characters... who would it be?

Hershel probably tops the list. I don't want it to happen, but I think it has to. If they're truly abandoning this place, and I think they have to, life on the road won't be friendly to him. There's every chance that he could be a hindrance to the group, including the two people he loves most: his daughters. He said it himself this past episode. There's nothing he wouldn't do to keep them safe. I think that's gonna be going out fighting, preferably taking out as many Woodbury folk as possible.

Are we going to get a Herschel-on-his-porch-shotguning moment this Sunday?

I don't know many people here have seen Rio Bravo, but Herschel getting a Stumpy moment in a cell would be amazing.

I'm thinking Herschel would be a good first half season four death, he's having trouble hanging on the road, the hunters eat him, whatever.

I'd love to see Herschel kill the governor. Even if he dies in the proccess. :p

Hershel probably tops the list. I don't want it to happen, but I think it has to. If they're truly abandoning this place, and I think they have to, life on the road won't be friendly to him. There's every chance that he could be a hindrance to the group, including the two people he loves most: his daughters. He said it himself this past episode. There's nothing he wouldn't do to keep them safe. I think that's gonna be going out fighting, preferably taking out as many Woodbury folk as possible.

I agree and i think like he said in the last episode there is nothing he wouldnt do to keep his daughters safe and could there be something that he maybe would have to do to keep them safe? Commit suicide maybe? If he had to do it so they could escape he would prob do it especially if he gets hurt in the fight with Woodbury's ppl. That would be a :wow:.
I just dont know, this build up to the last episode has soooo many ways it could go and i cant wait to see what happens Sun nite.

So anybody else watched the Law & Order:SVU episode with Cohan last night? I thought Lauren gave a pretty good performance. I also found it a weird coincidence her character was a victim of rape since Maggie was almost raped on TWD.

The Maggie gifs are nice Kane52630.

6mlJm51.gif

I always found that cute how she went "hmm" to Lori like that. Very attractive.

Uvl2U6X.gif

Look at that face! I hope nothing bad happens to Maggie this Sunday (or at all for that matter), but Idk I just have a bad feeling about what's in store for her this weekend. Especially after she accepted Glenn's proposal last week. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"