• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Matrix Resurrections

My demands if this sequel happens:

• A nice amount of action
  • Some new villain pop's up who is good enough or who is better than Agent Smith
  • The story is simple enough to grasp (unlike part 2 and part 3)

Last edited:
don't know what to make of this. i love the first movie, and the second and third were ok. but i just do not see how a fourth movie would work :huh:

neo's human body died yeah... but he might have imprinted some form of himself into the matrix.. i mean he IS the one right?

I would mind seeing another pair of Matrix films... it will give them the chance to get the bad taste from part 2 & 3 outta my mouth. :cwink:

noone dies in SCIFI movies. did Keanu talk about original scripts and then mentioned a modern Robin Hood script? keanu this doesnt make sense.

i think he was joking. everything he said should be top secret.
-working on a new matrix movie
-Will Smith
-5 mil script

he is not in hollywood from last year. he knows how this works.

If it's good, I'm all for it. If not, it's only two hours....

I think there's two options:

He can come back as a program--that bird in Reloaded, the one with the nice ****, she said her husband, the Merovingian, was 'once like you' to Neo. Maybe he'll come back something like him. Maybe the Merovingian was one of the 'ones' (they said there'd been six) that came before Neo. Who knows?

Either that or jump forward 50-100 years and the anomaly is back in the system.

i think the best way would be to not have Neo and Smith.new characters .

or why not make the The Second Renaissance? but i guess we got all teh info from the cartoon right?

Meh, I liked the sequels, the story's over, let it die.

i think this is fake since noone is reporting it.

Bill and Ted's Average Day at Home should be fun. I wonder if it's gonna be in 3D...?

I am one of the few people who loved the Matrix sequels, but even though I enjoyed those, I am not so sure we need more Matrix films, let alone potentially 2 of them.

Maybe they will forget Reloaded and Revolutions and remake the two sequels with better stories. I liked both the sequels in some regards, but I would like two proper sequels if that was the route they would decide to take. Either way, I'm looking forward to this. I don't think a franchise should die just becuase it had some black spots on its record. Any time there is opportunity to improve i'm all for it.

See, I don't agree. There is a lot of hate for the sequels, but I don't agree with it at all. The films took risks, yes, but they are far from bad. I think the story for both are quite strong, especially put as one film.

I actually liked the 2 sequels and thought it was tied up nicely in the 3rd one. But Im not sure we need to revisit this world without saturating it even more. What more can you tell? I mean the main problem was this war between man and machine and in the end the conflict was resolved, all humans were released by the machines controlling the matrix and we assume they find a way to repopulate the race. just let it be and move on to something else, It always bothers me when actors or directors cant just let something go, they have to run it into the ground.

The sequels sucked ass. There's no need to make anymore.

That is never stated. He still has light coming from him when the machines carry his body away, and the Oracle tells the child that they may see him again.

Sounds terrible, which is another reason why Revolutions was terrible. Just start the franchise fresh again and have a new lead. Keanu isn't that good of an actor anyways. Hell, just combine this with TRON and then the real world with Terminator and we can have a Predator vs Aliens thing goin here.

You guys are mad. The first 3 movies were great.
I cant wait for this. There is so much to explore with the matrix universe.

I would love to see the prequel as well.

The Second Renaisance would be friggen awesome.

Hell yeah it would. One thing that really has not been done much at all is showing the emotional intelligence of AI in a man vs machine war scenario.
Terminator was just we will kill you.
But if they tapped into machines wanting to be apart of the human race, wanting to coexist, it would be extraordinary.

I liked reloaded....revolutions not so much.

I'd be pumped for another Matrix movie. Yes, the sequels were bloated and confusing at times compared to the first film, but you know what? They were still awesome. Great stunts and action, and I actually liked the story and how it panned out. Agent Smith is one of the great villains of movies, and the Wachowskis were certainly broad in their scope.

Everyone was wondering if Neo was really dead after #3, so it looks like he may not be.

I'd be pretty excited if the whole story was set some time ahead of the last film (maybe 50-100 years) and there was a new 'One' ............ and Neo somehow interacts with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"