The Micro Hero Thread.

edit double post

Last edited:
heah guys im havin a hard time finding micro templates, could i get a link?

Avengers2-1.jpg

captain america, mk iv iron man, thor, wasp, war machine, hawkeye

Found the Batman on the left online (which has to be Batman Y1), so I can't take credit for it...but than I took it and modified it to make it a Jim Lee inspired Batman
darkknight.png

--dk7

Green Lantern + Quasar = Green Quasar
(inspired by a previous post)

GQAlan1micro.png

Alan Scott + Marvel Boy (Champion) = Green Marvel (or Green Champion)
The original Quasar: Alan Grayson was a railroad worker who found the "Quantum Bands" while working. Not fully understanding them, he never knew their full power or what he could do with them. But with what he did figure out about them Alan used as the WWII Superhero the Green Marvel, later renaming himself Green Crusader. Then one day, when it seemed like things were quieting down and becoming normal the Bands disappeared. Alan wouldn’t see them again for years, not until...

GQAbin1micro.png

Abin Sur + Nucleon = [FONT=&quot]Abin Stygian Sur
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Abin was Green Quasar of Space Sector 2814, which contained Earth among other things. However one day he was fatally injured. On Earth he found the being worthy enough to take his place in the Green Quasar Corp... [/FONT]

GQHal1micro.png

Hal Jordan + Wendell Elvis Vaughn = Hal Vaughn
Earth’s 2nd Green Quasar: Hal Vaughn.

GQKillawog1micro.png

Killowog

GQJohn1micro.png

Earth’s 3rd Green Quasar: John Stewart. He took over for Hal.

GQGuy1micro.png

Earth’s Other Green Quasar: Guy Gardner. Guy was brought in to take over for John. But wasn’t a Quasar long, because Hal returned soon. Guy believes that he was the original intended GQ but the bands went to Hal because he was closer.
Guy later went on to become the holder of Sinestrom's Yellow Quantum Bands.He has since returned from the dead and has them again, and Guy has gone back to the trusty Greens.

GQKatma1micro.png

Katma Tui
Became Quasar of her Sector after her predecessor went rogue.

GQSinestro1micro.png

Sinestro + Maelstrom = Sinestrom
The Predecessor in question. Sinestrom went rogue and is now leader of the Sinestrom Corp.

GQParellex1micro.png

After some major events in the Amalgam Universe, including many cataclysmic events in Hal’s personal life, Hal Vaughn lost it. He began a mission to collect all Cosmic and Magic artifacts and Weapons he could, (Or maybe just take all the Quasar power from each GQ member’s bands). He became a threat to the entire universe, and in the end was killed (sacrificed himself).

GQKyle1micro.png

Kyle Rayner
The Last Green Quasar: Kyle Rayner. Secretly, while Hal was on his mad quest for power, the Guardians gave Quantum Bands to another Earthling, Kyle Rayner. When the dust settled there was only one Green Quasar still alive, because he was kept hidden.
Kyle acted as Earth’s GQ for some time,

continued in next post...

Last edited:
GQJade1micro.png

Jade
The daughter of the original Green Marvel (later known as Green Champion). He had been exposed to uncontrolled Quasar Power from using Quantum Bands he didn't understand, as a result his daughter was born with natural powers that the Quantum Bands give their wearer.
She later became Kyle's girlfriend. She also fights alongside the Green Quasar Corp as an honorary member.
For some time Kyle was Earth's only GQ, and while she wasn't officially a member she helped out as much as possible. It was during this that they began dating. Other former GQs to help, who hadn't fallen, included John and Guy.

GQSoranik1micro.png

Soranik Natu + Phyla-Vell = Phyla-Soranik
Phyla became a Green Quasar shortly before the Sinestrom Corp formed and attacked. She later found out that she is the daughter of Sinestrom.

GQHal2micro.png

The Rebirth of Hal, Earth's Green Quasar!

Last edited:
EonThet.png

Eon + Ganthet = Eon-thet
Eon-thet is one of the oldest living beings in the Galaxy. Long ago he and his fellow Cosmic Guardians decided to create the Green Quasar Corp.

Dunno if anyones still interested in these, but i do recognize a few names from the boards i post on here. Here are a few of my comic related micros, i mainly post at a board called MicroStop which is a good place to learn how to make em
**please dont take/edit any parts of these

Last edited:
Lots of amazing microheroes here. Have any of you ever made a micro of Adam Archer from Image book Godland or the Steve Ditko character Mr. A? If so, could you post them. Thanks!

Hi guys Can someone make me the Jinx from Teen Titans Go! micro hero style?
Here is the whole picture:
Jinx_by_unusable.PNG

Thank you very much!!!!:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

hi everyone, im new, can someone do a batman from batman begins for me?

Does anyone know what's happened to the old Micro Hero sites? Seems like foxgnaws has been deleted (annoying cause that had such a wide range of templates).

Here's a great big set of micros I did for an alternate-universe Spider-Man, originally for the "All-Star Marvel" RPG, then it just kinda branched out into its own thing.

Peter Parker/Spider-Man:
(Peter Parker, pre-debut vigilante 'The Spider,' Spider-Man, Spider-Man No More, The Black Suit, Possessed by the Symbiote, post-Symbiote Spider-Man)

asmspiderman.jpg
asmsymbiotespidey.png
asmspidey2.png

Supporting Cast:
(Gwen Stacy, Harry Osborn, Mary Jane Watson, Eddie Brock,)

asmgwenstacy.png
asmharryosborn.png
asmmaryjane.png
asmeddiebrock.png

The Green Goblin:
(Norman Osborn, Green Goblin, Return of the Goblin)

asmnormanosborn.jpg
asmgoblin2.png
asmgreengoblin.png

Here's the All-Star Sinister Six:

Doctor Octopus:
(Otto Octavius, Doctor Octopus, Master Planner)

asmdocock.png

Electro:

asmelectro.png

Shocker:
(Herman Schultz, Shocker Mark I, Shocker Mark II)

asmschocker.png

Vulture:

asmvulture.png

Sandman:

asmsandman.png

Rhino:

asmrhino.png

A few more All-Star Spidey villains:

Black Cats:
(Yes, there are two of them. One's Felicia Hardy, the other is a secret for the RPG)

asmblackcat.png
asmblackcat2.png

The Lizard:

asmlizard.png

Mysterio:

asmmysterio.png

Venom:

asmvenom.png

Carnage:

asmcarnage.png

More to come!

Some more All-Star Spidey stuff:

The Hobgoblin:
(Roderick Kingsley, Hobgoblin)

asmhobgoblin.png

The Crime Lords:
(Hammerhead, Tombstone, Silvermane, Kingpin)

asmhammerhead.png
asmtombstone.png
asmsilvermane.png
asmkingpin.png

Kraven the Hunter:
(Sergei Kravenov, Spetsnaz assassin Kravenov, Kraven the Hunter)

asmkraven.png

The Spider-Slayers:
(Scorpion, Tarantula, Spider-Woman)

asmscorpion.png
asmtarantula.png
asmspiderwoman.png

Man-Wolf:
(Colonel John Jameson, Space-Mission suit, Man-Wolf)

asmjohnjameson.png

And the final set:

Vulture II/Blackie Drago:

asmvulture2.png

The Tinkerer:

asmtinkerer.png

Chameleon:

asmchameleon.png

Dr. Miles Warren/The Jackal:

asmjackal.png

The Clone Saga:
(Kaine, Man-Spider, Spidercide)

asmclonesaga.png

The Death of Gwen Stacy:

asmdeathofgwenstacy.png

Andy C,those are awesome! I would love to see those fleshed out! I might draw some of those(and your Ultimate DC) later if you dont care.

Last edited:
So I don't mean to bump this post, but anyone see any Separation Anxiety symbiotes in micro form?

My first ever attempt at a micro, Earth 2 classic Superman. Go easy Ive just got into this and still perfecting the basics of 3 levels of shading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"