The MLB Thread

Well they starting up tonight with no crowds so we'll see how that goes.

I was watching a scrimmage NBA game and it's just not the same without the crowds.

The guy from FanDuel was on CNBC and said his business may start to pick up now crowds or not.

No matter the season, no matter the team or circumstances, the Mets usually win on opening day. The rest of the season is usually another story.

Edwin Diaz blows the game. Mets lose. New season. Same results.

My A's had better make it to the world series this year

The Mets bullpen makes me want the season to end. :o

Four more members of the Cardinals tested positive, supposedly three of them staff, as of now.

Cespedes opted out. According to the team he didn't show up to the game and they found out later through his agent.

Long time Dodger fan and it's pretty cool that they forced a game 7. That being said, how does this sound? "September's Team".

Hope I'm wrong......

Long time Dodger fan and it's pretty cool that they forced a game 7. That being said, how does this sound? "September's Team".

Hope I'm wrong......

Early October’s Team?

was really pulling for a Braves/Rays series. I've had enough of the high-spending Dodgers and their World Series losses.

Re: Clayton Kershaw.....after a pretty spectacular outing, the narrative won't be "He's shaken the stigma", it'll be "The Dodgers didn't win earlier because of him and this proves it". Let's see how his second game goes.....They have 3 wins to go. Kershaw has another start and Buehler has 2. Game 2 is a must win for the Rays.

Great game by Walker and by the Dodgers in general. Rays have yet another must win tomorrow. You can't keep having these "must wins" and expect to win a series. They don't have a real starter tomorrow and it puts them in a hole right out of the gate.

BTW, if you don't love Jessica Mendoza, just kill yourself. She's one of those people who gets the intricacies of the game and it's a pleasure listening to her analyses.

Arash Markazi sounds like an idiot. Just shut up about how COVID isn't a thing at the WS.....it is.

Man....no matter who wins this game, my hat's off to them. These guys are throwing haymaker after haymaker. Seager is MVP if the Dodgers win the series.

Two outs, top of the 8th with the Dodgers up 7-6, but I have to call this game 50-50 as the Rays have the advantage in the bullpen.

GREAT game. Who's gonna throw the next left hook that lands?

Oh dear lord....Jansen is warming up.....game over??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"