The most powerful villain on Heroes

He's not a villain, but I personally believe that the Haitian is the strongest character on Heroes.

If you can't use your abilities, you're done, IMO.

Again, if Nathan gets attacked by Maury again, he'll know it's a dream. That's my point.

Once you know what Maury's capable of, he loses all his power over you.

That's the thing though. Unless you have the mental ability to break through it, you likely won't, regardless of whether you know if it's a nightmare or not. Even then, I'm willing to bet that Maury can make it that you will absolutely have no idea that you are in a dream/nightmare - unless you have a mental ability of your own.

can you give an example

Well Apocalypse can alter his appearence, he can change his size,elongate his body or limbs, heal and he is immortal. He does not age or tire from physical exertion. Apocalypse has more powers but this is his basic power.

Pretty much with Neptune on this one...

I'm going to go with Adam Monroe and here is why:

The younger heroes (Matt, Claire, Peter) all know they have powers but they have no idea if it grows and to what extent. Matt Parkman found out first hand that his dad had the same power he had, but was then revealed to him something like "reading minds is where it begins" ergo his nightmare abilities.

Now we've witnessed Claire finding things out about her powers (being able to regenerate body parts after cutting them off). Imagine Adam Monroe who been alive for THOUSANDS of years has learned about his abilties and the extent of his powers. There's definitly more to him then just regeneration. I bet he learned "nightmare" abilities as well.

He's shaping up to be very interesting. I really like the actor.

Yes, he's one of my favourite ever 'actors who are good actors but who aren't good looking enough to have become Hollywood stars'. Good to see him starring in this.

it would be cool to have peter as a main villain at one point. i mean, the guy is pretty much a god. he absorbs everyone's power, and though it hasn't been clarified, i think he can even have each of those powers evolve as it does with its original host. (i dont see why not)...

so as a villain, who better than the almighty peter petrelli. i thought with his amnesia, that couldve been a really cool way to turn him to the "dark side".

but um, this season, i thought Maury's power was pretty hardcore. imagine if matt never existed, Maury can pretty much eff with anyones mind. thats mind boggling.

Pretty much with Neptune on this one...

I'm going to go with Adam Monroe and here is why:

The younger heroes (Matt, Claire, Peter) all know they have powers but they have no idea if it grows and to what extent. Matt Parkman found out first hand that his dad had the same power he had, but was then revealed to him something like "reading minds is where it begins" ergo his nightmare abilities.

Now we've witnessed Claire finding things out about her powers (being able to regenerate body parts after cutting them off). Imagine Adam Monroe who been alive for THOUSANDS of years has learned about his abilties and the extent of his powers. There's definitly more to him then just regeneration. I bet he learned "nightmare" abilities as well.

I'm kinda feeling like maybe Kensei learned how to steal powers long before Sylar did. Oh and I dont think he's had thousands of years to master his abilities. Just hundreds, but I see your point. :woot:

I can't really think of any other abilities that Adam Monroe could develop out of extreme healing factor, not unless he can be like Marrow and use his bones as weapons lol.

-Æ-;13178051 said:
I can't really think of any other abilities that Adam Monroe could develop out of extreme healing factor, not unless he can be like Marrow and use his bones as weapons lol.

HAHA.

When is the company gonna outfit these healing factor people with adamantium skeleton/claws? LOL :woot:

Parkman's dad powerful. I think Adam comes in at a close second. Being immortal is a great power.

Monroe may be "less powerful" than Maury, but in the end he's by far the more difficult to deal with.

Adam has the one thing going for him that Maury and Sylar could only dream of having: infinite time.

All he has to do is sit around and wait for more powerful foes to die. Simple.

The only people he needs to contend with on his own time scale appear to be Claire and Peter, and I'm fairly certain he's well aware that disabling the brain disables their abilities.

Adam's powers are interesting. They have to show how fast he can recuperate from something like the explosion in Japan that he was in the middle of. Loose powder does almost complitely scorching damage, so it would have to be equal to something like getting burned. It would be a bit too much if he'd walk away from something like that almost instantly, but on the other hand, getting impaled by a sword is prolly just a next door neighbour.

Adam has to be taken down with non-physical powers. Parkman's powers would be ideal, but those nightmare-like prisons work only if they have a good insight on someone's psyche, and Parkman isn't exactly as far with his powers that he could rip someone's worst fears from their minds and use them against them.

However, I don't see how Adam would survive something like a nuclear strike. His composition isn't anything beyond normal - he just heals incredibly fast. A nuclear strike, or even a modern day explosives might vaporize his butt quite effectively.

So, I'm still with Sylar. He'll just incapacitate Adam and munch his head off.

Well I have to say this, with past discussions on his healing ability, I beleive that even if a piece of its cell is still alive that its possible to reconstruct themselves. It is kind of extreme though, because as yall seen with claire and peter that any obstruction of the brain puts the a death/coma type state.

Also you know that they only way to kill an immortal is behead them, or take out their heart. A full atomic blast I don't think they could love through.

It's definitely Adam Monroe. Season One made me think that it would be hard to get a villain stronger than Sylar, but then they showed us Maury Parkman. But "Out of Time" made me think differently.

As said before, Adam has had much more time to master his powers. He may have more powers other than immortality and rapid cell regeneration that we don't know about yet. He could also have advanced his powers. Like he might be able to heal others, like Linderman. Other the centuries, he may not feel pain when he gets injured. Plus, if he can heal others, there's always the possibly that he can kill them the same way as well, kinda like Maya.

Plus, did anyone listen to what Bob said while describing him? "Maury was his weapon." "Adam was the visionary." "Linderman was his disciple." "He used to talk about holocausts and plagues." He obviously has some sort of advantage over the older heroes other than experience. Plus, the rest of the 12 had to lock him away because he was too power-hungry. And all that hate that Hiro gave him probably made him into a more evil being as time went by. People like him don't change instantly, they become more of what they are, and Adam/Kensei had turned to the dark side. So he just become more evil.

So let's see:

-Experience
-Mastered ability (or abilities)
-Leadership (Linderman was his disciple, he co-founded or possibly solely founded the Company)
-Brains (Maury was his weapon, Bob described him as a visionary)
-Pure evil (Hiro messed him up, Bob said that Adam talked about holocausts and plagues, he either killed Kaito out of revenge or was somehow involved)

Yeah, Adam definitely is better than the other villains.

What year was it said to be when Hiro went back? 1600's? I mean he was in fuedal Japan so if this is the case that puts adam at around 437 years old, accounting for the fact that he was around 30 years old when Hiro met him and his powers were discovered.

-Æ-;13183155 said:
Well I have to say this, with past discussions on his healing ability, I beleive that even if a piece of its cell is still alive that its possible to reconstruct themselves. It is kind of extreme though, because as yall seen with claire and peter that any obstruction of the brain puts the a death/coma type state.

Also you know that they only way to kill an immortal is behead them, or take out their heart. A full atomic blast I don't think they could love through.

Tehre was a report saying that since Adam is immortal, even if he was beheaded or had his heart taken out of him that he couldn't die.

It's definitely Adam Monroe. Season One made me think that it would be hard to get a villain stronger than Sylar, but then they showed us Maury Parkman. But "Out of Time" made me think differently.

As said before, Adam has had much more time to master his powers. He may have more powers other than immortality and rapid cell regeneration that we don't know about yet. He could also have advanced his powers. Like he might be able to heal others, like Linderman. Other the centuries, he may not feel pain when he gets injured. Plus, if he can heal others, there's always the possibly that he can kill them the same way as well, kinda like Maya.

Plus, did anyone listen to what Bob said while describing him? "Maury was his weapon." "Adam was the visionary." "Linderman was his disciple." "He used to talk about holocausts and plagues." He obviously has some sort of advantage over the older heroes other than experience. Plus, the rest of the 12 had to lock him away because he was too power-hungry. And all that hate that Hiro gave him probably made him into a more evil being as time went by. People like him don't change instantly, they become more of what they are, and Adam/Kensei had turned to the dark side. So he just become more evil.

So let's see:

-Experience
-Mastered ability (or abilities)
-Leadership (Linderman was his disciple, he co-founded or possibly solely founded the Company)
-Brains (Maury was his weapon, Bob described him as a visionary)
-Pure evil (Hiro messed him up, Bob said that Adam talked about holocausts and plagues, he either killed Kaito out of revenge or was somehow involved)

Yeah, Adam definitely is better than the other villains.

I think Adam as well. Bob said his a mastermind or something. We already know his good a manipulating people as his got peter on his side. The guy also brought the original heroes together to form the company and they thought he was so dangerous they imprisoned him.

Is it possible for Adam to have super strength? Wolverine's healing factor allows him to push his muscles beyond the limits of the human body without injury, granting him some degree of superhuman strength and enhanced stamina!

Kensei should definitely have those as well! He'd be the coolest Samurai ever, all he needs now is a Highlander Coat. "In the end, There can be only one...may it be Kensei...The Sword Saint!"

Types of abilities - classification

Psychokinesis is the umbrella term under which are various related specialized abilities. These specialities include:

* Movement of matter (telekinesis; see below).

* Object deformation (including metal softening and bending).

* Influencing events.

* Biological healing.

* Teleportation (disappearing and reappearing elsewhere).[61][62][63]

* Phasing through matter.

* Transmutation of matter.

* Shape-shifting.

* Energy shield (force field).

* Control of magnetism.

* Control of photons (light waves/particles).

* Thoughtform projection (a physically perceived person, animal, creature, object, ghostly entity, etc., created in the mind and projected into three-dimensional space and observable by others; for thought images allegedly placed on film, see Thoughtography).

Judging by that I would say that EVERY hero has the capability to develop everyone else's power. Every power has to do with the brain. I think the ultimate evolutionary path is that they all become like Peter Petrelli. All their abilities fall under the umbrella of Psychokinesis.

It would be really sweet if Kensei has unlocked the potential of his brain and learned how to use all those abilities. That might make him too powerful though...

Sylar is the worst last season, but this year it would go to Maya, if she becomes evil.

Sylar is the worst last season, but this year it would go to Maya, if she becomes evil.

How is Maya the most powerful? Look how long it takes those people to die, not to mention the fact that she needs to be distressed to do it. Maury would have her in some kind of happy little dreamland to neutralize her power, then bash her head in with a rock. Adam just plain wouldn't be phased, being immortal and all. Then he'd bash her head in with a rock.

I'm curious. Who would win in a fight: Peter or the Haitian?

I mean, it sounds like Peter all the way, but what if the Haitian shuts down his abilities?

Then again, what if Peter absorbs the Haitian's abilities, and then shuts off the shutting off of abilities?!

:wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"