Villians Allegiance

Booznian

The Return
Reaction score
In "The Butterfly Affect" we see Mamma Petrelli dream the future. In this dream/vision you see Peter dead, Claire decapitated, and HRG dead. This group of Villians consisted of Maury Parkman, Knox, Tracey/(Niki/Jessica), Adam Monroe, and Sylar.
heroesst0.jpg

What do you think? I think it's strange that Maury Parkman out of anyone is in this allegiance. What do you think is going to happen?

I don't think Sylar joins them. The way i see it, he is on Angela's side. I don't know what will bring those villains together and i don't know why Sylar would help Angela. I do know that Adam used to go by the name of Richard Sanders so that could be the connection between him and Tracy/Niki/Jessica. Although it doesn't have to mean that these villains actually join forces. They could just be doing their villain stuff apart from eachother and Angela might want to stop them all with help of Sylar. That pic is BAD ASS by the way.

So I take it that Knox is like the leader of the Level 5 group?

This must be later in the season, because you don't see the other level five villians in that group.
Also wasn't it stated that 12 level 5 inmates escaped? Why did they only show Knox, the Magnetism guy, the pyro, and Jesse?

There was also a fat guy that ran away I remember...

I'm surprised Ali Larters character becomes a villain. Glad to see Matts dad is back.

the actress who plays Mama P said that that dream scene was shot for season 2, but didnt make it in, which sort of makes sense.
And I'm not sure if all the 12 inmates who escaped were level 5'ers, the main baddies Knox, Flint, the German and Doyle (the fat guy, trust me, he's creepy) were all on level 5 but maybe the rest were on other slightly less horrible levels.

I don't think Sylar joins them. The way i see it, he is on Angela's side.

Yeah, that was my conclusion too. It might look like he creeps up on Mrs. P, but I think that he came to help. This might lead into something like if the good guys should forget what Sylar has done or make him pay - though they need his help quite desperately.

*shrug*

I mean, that's the only thing they haven't done yet. Makes sense in the light of everything.

All the level five villains given to us by promotional pictures and descriptions.

- Knox
- Flint
- The German
- Jesse
- Steven Canfield
- Eric Doyle
- Samedi

Plus five more that haven't been revealed yet.

I can't wait to see Adam again. :woot: He must be freakin' pissed.

Yah seeing Adam agian will be fun. Than Maruy of course will want revenge on his son Matt seeing Matt fight off his dad would be cool ^^

What is Samedis power? I know that Canfield can create blackholes (which i think is gonna be what destroys the world.)

What is Samedis power?

I guess it might have something to do with spirits, like communicating with the dead to learn secrets or whatever. The name Samedi I think meant "spirit", so I suppose that in that this Samedi of the show might be even a genie of sorts :)

I can't wait to see Adam again. :woot: He must be freakin' pissed.

I agree The Guy playing Adam (David Anders) is a plays a good Villian IMO I remember he played in Alias as Julian Sark

Last edited:
That pic is hardcore, and it is one of the very few things that I am looking forwards to this season...

What is Samedis power? I know that Canfield can create blackholes (which i think is gonna be what destroys the world.)

That'd be awesome. Particularly if it meant a prominent role this season for Andre Royo. :grin:

Even money says Claire kills Andre Royo's character on Monday night.

I don't know, I figured he'd be the new 'big bad' this season

Even money says Claire kills Andre Royo's character on Monday night.

If she does, I won't be a happy camper, at all. The addition of Andre Royo to the cast has become one of my main sources of excitement for the season ahead. If you watched "The Wire" you'd know why. Andre Royo is one of the best actors out there.

I guess it might have something to do with spirits, like communicating with the dead to learn secrets or whatever. The name Samedi I think meant "spirit", so I suppose that in that this Samedi of the show might be even a genie of sorts :)
maybe he'll bring the german back

Remember that this was supposed to be a part of season 2. But i dont think that matters at all.

Also Maury was one of Adams "students" like Linderman.

Remember that this was supposed to be a part of season 2. But i dont think that matters at all.

Also Maury was one of Adams "students" like Linderman.

That would explain why Maury worked for Adam in season 2 because Adam certainely couldn't force him to.

Last edited:
aw, Tracy's evil. shame shame....well there's always a strong chance that it's actually not Tracy.

We'll see how everything plays out tonight. I'm so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"